Amia Academy the school of mystery!(accepting)

(accepted jojo) Nichole backed away from eli as he got closer. he tilted up her chin. "him if only..." looking at her lips. her chin phased through his hand. nichole said"s-stay away!" scared.

Jon walks into Amia Academy to start his first day, he's been thinking about the strange disappearances that have happened and thinks it's all false but little does he know it's real. As Jon walks in through the door he sees nothing but emptiness, class must have started already so he explores the school while nothing's going on. "Anyone here?" he yells across the school.

Ray could hear Nicholes voice it was getting closer and closer then something grabbed her arm "Ahh!" Ray then punched something in the face "Ow! What the hell!" she had punched Jay "Oh snap sorry..wait no imnot sorry you left me alone!" "No you left me james said rolling his eyes.

(except nichole ray jay and the ghosts eli and susan....) 
eli moved in closer to nichole's personal space. "if i kill you now i wonder what could happen?"smirking at her. Nichole stood forgeting all about her injury trying to run. she then felt a jolt of pain falling. eli dragged her by her feet"your not getting away this time babe..." nichole clawed the floor crying.

While wandering the halls Jon hears something going on around him, so he looks around for what might have been a screech. "Hello? Is anybody there?" He yelled, awaiting for a reply.

Jay could hear crying and a voice saying hello "Jay make it stop!" Ray said freaking out she started to have a panic attack she was to paranoid Jay then grabbed her and slapped her in the face "Ray calm the hell down!" "O-ok im good." she said leaning on her brother "Remind me to punch you in the face though." she said as she continued to run towards the crying noise.

nichole was tossed against the wall of the darkened hallway behind the double doors. she looked around in fear and realized she couldnt move! eli smirked saying"i told you your not getting away..."letting a knife leave a thin line on her cheek. she struggled frantically. he said"its no use the more you struggle we grow in powet from your life force so be a good little girl and stay still..." landing a peck on her lips. Nichole screamed"JAY RAY ANYONE HELP!MMMM!!" a gag was quickly placed over her mouth. she glared at eli who said"are you just plain dumb?!" 
nichole was tossed against the wall of the darkened hallway behind the double doors. she looked around in fear and realized she couldnt move! eli smirked saying"i told you your not getting away..."letting a knife leave a thin line on her cheek. she struggled frantically. he said"its no use the more you struggle we grow in power from your life force so be a good little girl and stay still..." landing a peck on her lips. Nichole screamed"JAY RAY ANYONE HELP!MMMM!!" a gag was quickly placed over her mouth. she glared at eli who said"are you just plain dumb?!"

While he was wandering the halls, Jon noticed a girl and a boy, looking excited to see them he yells and waves at them. "Hey! I'm lost! Can you help me?" He then falls on the ground while his steel staff hits a locker creating a loud BOOM! and a blood smear on his face while he's getting up.

((No prob))

Ray heard Nichole scream her name then she heard a loud boom sound which made her automatically run away, she ran towards the scream and was soon somewhere she then screamed for Nichole she then started to feel around frantically then she felt someone "Nichole!"

Jay heard a boom then Ray ran off "Ray!" he screamed after her he then turned aroud to see a boy with blood smeared on his face he then jumped back "What the hell happened to you!"

nichole struggled to get her arms free. eli said"whats so special about this necklace anyway?"picking it up he suddenly felt a burning pain and said"yowch!" letting it go. nichole bit through the cloth."GUYS!"

Looking at the boy standing straight in front of him he replies "I...I-I fell." Then goes to pick up his steel staff immediately after he runs towards Jay with tears seeping from his eyes. "Please, help me." Trying to get closer to Jay, he swerves while running making himself look like a ghost. Desperately needing help, he yells "Come here, dammit!"

At this point Jay was confused and frustrated he then followed the boy, right now he just wanted to find Ray and nichole.

Ray touched Nicholes face "Oh my god! are you ok!" she says fully taking the cloth out of her mouth.

"Im not leaving you by yourself!" Ray said he then heard a voice saying stupid girl "Hey no one is stupid but you!" Ray said as she holded Nichole tightly not letting go.

nichole said"im fine just...keep...running..." getting dizzy from blood loss. the windows shattered as they ran. nichole saw ahead seeing one getting ready to shatter at them. she pulled ray down and slid on her side as the window shattered. she stood shakily and said"you ok?"

"Y-Yeah." Ray was shaking she had never been so scared ih her life she then feels A warm liquid from on her leg, it was Nicholes blood "Your bleeding." Ray sat up and took her school uniform jacket off and wrapped it tightly around Nicholes leg.

"Nichole its ok." Ray managed to get them into the girls bathroom she locked the door behind her and held Nichole close hoping that it would make things better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back