Ambrose A Vampire Signups

Lol. X3 Well, Devin will always be there to cheer you up! :D

Devin: *sticks his head in* Yeah! You can count on me! :D

Me: Hey! Back to your thread I say! *shoves him out* Gosh, he's pesky sometimes. @ . @ Now I see why Azalia gets annoyed with him. xD

Well, he is her brother. xD And with that hot head of hers, I can see them clashing. But yeah, he is a pretty sweet guy, ain't he? > w > *nudge nudge*

Hmmm... Oh, and btw, I think we should have Jenny and Xander meet with some other charies. :3 That will get some more action going. Cuz I know you luff Xander deep down somewhere. xD And Jenny misses him, rofl. Who has ideas on a meeting that would involve Alexander with another's character? ^.^ Oh, maybe someone wants to buy one of his father's inventions or schematics.

Ok, I won't pressure you about it. ^^ I know you've been having a bad week and I also know some characters that you love can really not work with you sometimes. @ . @

Btw, how is Chaos? I haven't seen her post in a few days. D:

I can't say she'll tell if she wants, but she's mean for taken a lot of my muses with her! :'(

I want to play Riley more! But she's all being emo >.> little brat.

Devin would get her out of her emo state with his present but he has to make it still. > A < Hurry Devvy, hurry!

Nah he has others to look after now. xD I just have to get her up enough to drag her butt home to recompose.

Luke: *pops in glancing around looking for his only, only to turn to his maker and glare* You said she was here... I should have known... her voice... it wasn't calling from such a place

*hides from Luke* This one was visiting family and had a muse shortage.

*tries to pounce Luke* he's so the best! >.> Problem is he only has eyes for one. xD But if he didn't he would lose a lot of that luster.

Devin: *butts his way back into the thread* Hi there, the name's Devin. Nice to meet ya! ^^ *pumps Luke's hand up and down*

Me: Devin!!! Bad boy! Stay in your thread!

[MENTION=2815]Particle Blade[/MENTION]@

Name: Marcus York

Species: Vampire

History/Personality: Marcus is a member of the York, a well known noble family that control who is "in" or "out". This tends to make anyone a bit snooty and big headed which Marcus is. Although he does have a kinder quieter side but you never forget who he is or who his family is when you are around him. He is a bit of a cassanova much to his mother's chagrin who wants him to settle down and make something of himself.

Appearance:
attachment.php

The first post is usually concerning the picking of a serf from a plantation however we can skip that bit if you like. I enjoy writing about those scenes but at times they can get a bit lengthy.

Alright everyone, well I'm going camping this weekend(as I do almost every weekend except if the weather's bad or someone is sick) so I'll only have until this evening around 5:00pm - 6:00pm eastern time to roleplay and then I'll be gone until either late Sunday or early Monday. I do have internet at the campground but we are usually out swimming and doing other activities so I can't guarantee that I'll be able to post. Just letting y'all know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back