Ambrose A Vampire Signups

Good idea! Does anyone want to play a werewolf/Demon person also I have made a list of possible reasons the demons/werewolfs are taking and/or killing serfs

They want to take down Vampires via serf rebellion

If they are only taking females which at some point was mentioned, they are trying to create more demons/werewolves to take down vampires

They are just trying to sir up controversy and create war

..........................................or

The leaders of noble families are looking for a way to eradicate surviving werewolves and demons and are therefore trying to create a war between the races by staging captures and killings. This would allow for a sequel rp in which demons/werewolves could either fight against vamps or join vamps to tear down lying Nobility.

I hate to be a bother but... Today I must babysit a five-month old. :C If no one else volunteers, I can play the demons. I'm just so lonely. *grabs a volleyball and draws a face on it* you'll be my best friend, right Mr. volleyball? *Starts singing* Lonelyyyyyyy I'm so lonelyyyyyyy I have nobodyyyyyyy to caaaaaaaall my oooooooooown.

If we try to combine the first and second ideas than that may be a little difficult unless the serfs are being tricked by the demons. I say this because if the demons are taking the female serfs than the male serfs might be a little pissed about that so they will be less likely to listen to the demons when they say something about a rebellion

Or the serfs could be MIND CONTROLLED TO KIDNAP THE FEMALE VAMPIRES TO REPOPULATE THE DEMON SPECIES!!!

Nah, too cheesy. Mind control, pssh...

Or a spell... >.> <.<

I always said the simpler the better. I think we could just stick to werewolves. Use them to use the humans to try to rebel against the vampires. Kidnap and kill any serfs that refuse to do so. This way you have missing serfs but also you don't know which serfs are against you and may be plotting and what not.

*Note: I hate to rp fighting, I don't join many rp's involving it.

Chaos may not be back for a while, handling real life stuff. Sorry on that front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back