Ambrose A Vampire Signups

Planning to pick up Rosa soon with Vinnie 14 just a bit bleh lately in my own ways. Then again that seems to be a common thing for me off and on. xD

Okay I will post for Rosa really quick, your posts aren't "bleh" but I get it. When life gets "bleh" you feel like everything becomes "bleh"

WE WON ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!! LETS KEEP THIS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a sadder note Kaitwink has left the rp :(

Hey everyone. I'm sorry for disappearing on you all. Pretty much my world has been crashing down on me and everything that could have gone wrong pretty much did go wrong this past month including having to put two of my beloved pets down so I just really haven't had the heart to roleplay. I don't know when I'll be in the mood again but I thought I should let you all know why I've been gone.

Yes Kaitwink has decided to quit, she has run out of ideas and energy. I hope we can continue this rp Rosa is still waiting for a reply and now Marque is still waiting for her serf.

I just hope we can keep going, I have a few charries open if things need to be rearranged. Also I was thinking we could try a rebellion or something of that nature any ideas?

Yeah I get it, I think most of us have been suffering from a bit of writers block is [MENTION=2373]AlwaysChaos[/MENTION]@ still interested?

It's just a suggestion... But maybe we could bring in the whole werewolf idea... Or the Demons begin to return, and start kidnapping our characters. To be more interesting and give the guys a hard time, they could start kidnapping the girls for ransom. Just an idea... Don't hurt me...

Ok well we can either try and rematch your character or you could focus on the one you have left, I just really don't want this idea to die out. And Kioku I like the idea what does everybody else think?

I'd still like to use Kew, I'm just not sure how we would rematch her... Or what the excuse for Lily's disappearance would be...

I'm sorry Chaos. :( I really liked Timothy at first but he just died out so quickly and I don't know why. I really suck when it comes to playing guy characters, lol...

I'm just going to go and skip one month ahead with Kew, like it had been a month since Lily's death which hadn't been solved. Lulz, I'll have Kew be suspicious once Lynix, thinking he did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back