Ambrose A Vampire Signups

Well, my amusement park trip got cancelled because of bad weather and me not feeling well so I'll be on probably all day today, lol. xD Just wanted to let you all know.

Lol. X3 Yeah, I am pretty disappointed but no worries, my parents say we'll just go a different time this year. :3 I was actually having mixed feelings about the trip because number one, it was going to be stifling hot out there in the sun if there wasn't a storm, and I'm not feeling well at all. But I'm at least glad I can be here with you guys at least. > w < *tackle hugs everyone*

Ffffff! Suuurreee, I just know you had something to do with that... xD Rofl! So does that mean my charies are accepted in Freaks?

Heh I have nothing to do with that... we have to go full circle ((lol I actually have your post sitting on word until 14 replies so I can post myself))

Yeah yeah you can go play... I wasn't planning on denying people in the rp... only telling ones when they didn't have a concrete enough background. You seem to have a good history, even if you're going to be the second hacker in the school (I swear... no more lol)

Lol! X3 Sorry, I really wanted to use those two charies since I was pulling out of that other roleplay but really loved the characters and Azalia was already a hacker. ^^; *anime sweat drop* haha

And ok! :3 *skips off to post*

Lol, just wondering if maybe you didn't see Jenny's last post, Lilly. xD Since you've visited the thread several times but haven't posted with Alexander.

Lolol. X3 Yeah, that's what I figured. Haha, it's ok. ^^ It's on page 101 in the rp.

Oh, and your comment Kio, just made me realize we reached pg. 100 in the rp as well as the signups. xD Woot! Go us! lol

I didn't realize autocorrect got me on Xavior's latest post. "Just as he walked with two glasses of lunch" I meant punch! PUNCH!!! *facepalm*

Noticed but she really isn't around to be notice and it's adam's post.

I could bring Lynix around though if you like. He was left at the garden *sticks tongue out at Cake*

When did they start sewing serfs at the hips @.@

Lynix: *snickers* Not me, I don't do with leashes well.

Jennifer: Rolls her eyes. "Oh please, will you just shush!" Looks sternly at Lynix. "Your mouth is quite a pain sometimes."

Jennifer: "Oooh no you don't." - 3 - Taps her foot and crosses her arms. "I've made some friends with my creator's other characters and I do say some of them can be quite frightening and you would not want to cross paths with them."

Lynix: really? It would clear up that little problem you're having easily though if you just gave him your heart on a platter. Literally.

hey he has a gentle side . . . or Adam would have been dead by now. ^.^ Hell Kew as well probably. And he would have tried to rat poison the punch bowl at the party. Well . . . he did keep thinking about that but he didn't do it! That gives him pointers right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back