Ambrose A Vampire Signups

I'm back. :3 Aaaand, Vassel's gone. :C Grrr, now both of my charies are really locked. Q . Q

Hey guys. I think I'm going to drop out of this rp... It's been a whole lot of fun! It's not you guys at all, it's for personal reasons... I'm still debating over it but I'm really not sure about staying.

Jennifer: Blinks, confused. o . o. "what the? Why am I handcuffed??"

I mean, I really love this role play to death so much. Idk... *sighs, frustrated*

Gah that means we lose Timmy too? That's cruel Tyra!!!

On second thought no you can't go *clings to timmy*

Timothy: "Gah! Get it off!!". Flails.

Jenny: *strains against handcuffs*. "somebody heellpp!! Alexander!!!"

I mean...ok, I'll stay for a while and see how things go before making a decision... *rubs forehead, not sure what to do*

Please don't leave Tyra but I understand how personal stuff can get in the way...Speaking of that the reason I have not been on the past few days is because my great grandfather died and I am out of town right now. I am staying in Florida for the next three weeks (for unrelated reasons) so I will only be on at night if at all. I am going to try and catch up. Has anything major happened?

My side:

Amber/Timothy nothing, locked for you

Abram/Vinny have come out of the closet sorts to speak and SOMEONE announced their love <<

Right I just saw that I am writing posts and they will be up tonight but I have to get back to my family. Byes

No no, it's not something in real life, it's...something in the rp that bothers me... *sits down in a corner and rubs my face*. I'm going to really try and ignore it so I can still rp here in this rp because I luffs you guys.

Timothy: Finally yanks away from Lilly and hugs Amber. "Thank goodness you're here! There's a mad woman on the loose!"

If it's . . . Xander and Jennifer we can just drop those two. I know I can be pretty difficult character wise.

No no no!!!!! Oh my gosh, Lilly, I LOVE them together!!!! It's.... Something else...

Jennifer: Clings to Alexander. 8 ^ 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back