Ambrose A Vampire Signups

No, that's not it. I'm getting tired. Got up at 5AM to be at the hospital all morning then being at my sisters until 6pm.

I can stay up for a little longer. Reason being is that since my sister's knee is recovering, my parents took her daughter to spend the night. She's seven so you know how they are at bedtimes. :/

I understand, I don't think Kait is online anymore though.

Edit: nm I see her name down there xD .

I'll just keep Kew unconscious for now. I don't really want Kew to be the center of attention, even though it seems like that's what I'm doing; mainly by accident I guess. :/ Besides, it's against her personality. I'll jump in when the time is right. You and Kait can exchange banter, that would be fun to watch. x D

I just had an idea. IF we were to bring the Werewolf idea, they could come to the party, uninvited and offer freedom to the Humans if they join them, then threaten to destroy the Vampires.

Just an idea. ^^;

Too over dramatic if you ask me.

They may observe the party from a far. But to attack so soon would be declaring war and in a silly fashion. A party wouldn't be a first or main attack if they had a wit about them. Not unless there was some really big wigs there, and since none of us are playing the parents it would be more of a waste or announcing they're weak since they went after the children instead.

Well I don't mean to attack, just a warning, ya know? Take a few Humans then leave. I wasn't suggesting anything major, I guess I should have been clearer.

I get what you're saying, if anything secretly talk to a few humans?

Any obvious move may cause battles to start. If they secretly talk to humans and such it could look like the serfs just ran away.

Once more 14 has final say either way.

Ah, the fourth of July. A day celebrating America's independence from Britain. Even now I'd like to walk up to a British person and say, "HAHAHAHA! Couldn't keep Australia and couldn't keep America! Suckers!!"

But of course, I wouldn't actually do anything like that. Britain for the win!

Hey! I like to look at it more as, way to go brits every place you had a hand in like that rocks! xD

Hey guys! :3 Turns out I have internet where I am so I can get on the roleplay for a while. ^^ Though my charies are all locked up and I don't know if 14 is going to be on within the next few days. :C

Well, Jenny is just talking with Bret and Tress. I'm sure there could be a certain incident that could get her attention or something. > xD

Cake: Hush! Vinnie's last post has even me embarrassed.

Tyra: Only free one I have is Xander, and if she has other males around, he may just leave her alone figuring she's happy.

Cause he's nothing but a big dork. >.> It was corny and everything but noooo it's Vinnie and he HAD to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back