Ambrose A Vampire Signups

Thank you, we still have the party paused right? Till everyone at least gets to the door and such or on their way.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Oh we can say Xander knows, that he found out that morning from his father. When him and Jennifer were avoiding.

Okay all mine are set up.

Xander, has Jennifer comforting him and something with Kew and her serf going on?

*is waiting for character announcements or for someone to tell me they aren't doing that anymore* xD

One big one right?

Now you have me doing it lol and I don't even have a female!

Spiritdreamer.png

*likes the dress though* >.> <.<

Muahahahahaha! *sees everyone staring* Uhh...*ahem* I mean, yes, it's quite contagious.

Ok, now I think everyone's at the party 'cept for Reverie. :3

Can someone else do the character announcements? I'm feeling a bit sick and I honestly don't exactly know what everyone wants from the character announcements. Just names or... What?

--- Merged Double Post ---

Can someone else do the character announcements? I'm feeling a bit sick and I honestly don't exactly know what everyone wants from the character announcements. Just names or... What?

I think each person can do/should do their announcement in case they want to add something to it

and that is how the vampire rp cookie crumbles. Fine fine *will be the first to try to jump into the cold* I'm not announcing my serfs though, they aren't worthy to be announced :P well in vampire eyes.

Jennifer: Hey! D<:

Me: *pats Jenny's head* At least she's being truthful!

Jennifer: *crosses arms and glares* - 3 -

Hey guys, since the party is going to be a mess to keep up with. I'm going to post names up top of characters my characters might try to react too. But only for when I first notice or post for that character, if he continues talking to the same character no need to repost the names. I just figured it would be easier for you guys to notice if I try to poke at you party wise.

for example

<adam>

Vinnie: *looks adam's way*

Tyra: I think Lynix is in his late teens early 20's now. xD He has tried to escape so many times and have been punish so much. Adam had him age with they were teaching him. In fact if Adam didn't pick him, he would have been killed since he was getting to the point of not being worth being kept around.

Vass: Reverie is who you wanted to arranged marriage with Xander right? Want to say they both know each other's names but not faces?

Gah this is already getting too much to keep up with lol.

Sorry guys I haven't been active! But I'm here today so don't worry. I had commissions and such to keep up with on Deviantart!

lol Xander KNOWS her first name. It's a business function a party he was asking for her last name. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back