Ambrose A Vampire Signups

Vinnie looks confused as Adam eats the list. "Um . . . Adam . . . you're not suppose to eat paper you know."

Hey Tim! Xander is single if you prefer males! He has this weird thing with females so it should be safe. He's also rich and handsome!

Xander: *Gives a sigh trying to keep his strong business side up. Knowing now . . . this new rumor will start to go around and sooner or later he'll have to fix.*

Party party party party party party party party Party party party party party party party party Party party party party party party party party Party party party party party party party party Party party party party party party party party Party party party party party party party party Party party party party party party party party Party party party party party party party party Party party party party party party party party Party party party party party party party party Party party party party party party party party Party party party party party party party partyParty party party party party party party party

Abram: spits the ruined paper out "My mutt is having the oddest effects on me.. I swear the other night I awoke to drinking out of the.. toilet!" he would bawk in tease. No way in any hell would he let it be known what he selfishly put to paper, no that would be the end of everything he cared for.

Vinnie would merely laugh. "You will be the grandest of actors one day if you keep on playing so many roles so well."

Timothy: Slaps a hand across his mouth, throwing up slightly. "You're not serious...!" Glances to Xander. "No offense. It's not you."

Jennifer: Falls over laughing at Timothy.

Abram's eyes would widen, and perhaps tear up. "Vinny, she's a witch I tell you! Please please stay far away..."

Vinnie would chuckle ruffling Kew's hair, Only to look confused when Jennifer spoke of a crush. It was when he spotted the hurt look on Adam's face though that he would pull away, all of them fading to the background as he ran over to check on his friend. "What's wrong? She's just a child Adam . . . don't let her get to you."

Jennifer: Feels the jealousy rising and decides to go hide, not wanting to get in the middle of things.

Timothy: Sees Jenny. "Oooh no you don't!" Grabs her ankle and drags her back. "You're not gettin' out that easily."

Jennifer: o A o

You know . . . if we just kill Vinnie then all these issues might just fade away. You guys realize this yes?

Abram would cling to his dearest. "I'll try my best, but she has such a cruel heart"

--- Merged Double Post ---

Amber: Yay vampire death!

Abram: If anyone even thinks of laying a hand on my Vinnie their death will not be swift enough for their liking *glares*

Jennifer: Escapes from Timothy and hides behind Xander. o - o; "He's creepy."

Timothy: "Hey!" Scowls.

Amber: *raises hand* I'll do it!

Abram: I'll tear out my heart and give it to you. Will that fix things? If not I'll find another way...

Jennifer: Points to Timothy shyly. "He scares me." Glances at Abram. "Aaaaaand he's kinda freakin' me out personally..."

Timothy: Facepalms then looks in the mirror. "I'm going to have a red forehead by the time the night's over..." Blinks and grabs Amber's hand, pulling it down. "Bad serf! No killing."

--- Merged Double Post ---

Alright, well I'm heading to bed now. Night everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back