Ambrose A Vampire Signups

Timothy: "I don't NEED a marriage. Marriage is the last thing I NEED." - _ -

lol Xander isn't going after Jennifer btw I'll probably do a next day post later. xD He's not feeling so well and the whole women stuff just adds stress.

Timothy: Points at Kioku. "No! Don't listen to her!" DX "The party's a horrible idea!"

Vinnie can't help feel bad for Timmy. "Awww you afraid of being lonely? You can always hang out with me and Adam!"

Timothy: Scoffs and pouts, crossing his arms. - 3 - Glances at Vinnie. "Keep that offer open, I'll think about it..." Glares at Kew. "I'm in control of my life, I'll take my own advice, thank you very much."

Vinnie gives a thumbs up to Timmy smiling only to catch Kew's sniffing and now worry about here. "Oh . . . don't cry . . . " he paused before dashing off and dashing back before trying to hand her a piece of candy. "Look I got you a lollypop little one, no need to cry."

Timothy: Head desk. "Great, now she's crying." Rubs his forehead. "No no, please, don't cry!"

Vinnie would try to give Kew a comforting hug "It's not a bad thing being little, after all you are one cute kid."

Poor Kew.. what of Abram? They did the arrangements all wrong! *Abram would grab the list and scribble and rewrite as he pleased with a wicked grin*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back