Ambrose A Vampire Signups

Hush! I pride myself on making characters of all levels. He just happens to be one of those swoon levels. Then again I have done better than him even at times. >.> <.<

*sigh* Yeah, sorry. :c Wish there was more I could do but really I can't think of much. I mean, I could have Jenny run away but she's too attached to Xander and knows it would hurt him deeply if she did. *head desk* @Lilly

No, no. It's happened to me before. In fact, Tyra has a crush on one of my roleplay characters. > w < Doncha' Tyra? *Nudge nudge, hint hint, wink wink*

lol. If people crush on your characters, or hate them, or feel any strong feelings of any sort, you're doing them right.

Tyra- Running away is ooc and won't work. Don't worry about it, I'll think of something.

*immediately jerks up* Nu I don't! o . o; *slaps a hand across Kioku's mouth* She has no idea what she's talking about! ^^;Ok, I'll do my best to help in any way I can! D: @Lilly

Hey guys due to lack of net with computer Chaos might not be able to get on for a week. :'( She's going to do her best to get back as soon as possible though.

In my opinion she's fine. ^.^ That's all you get though, I don't tend to give out information that isn't mine to give.

*mumbles about stupid verizon and waiting until monday*

*looks up and waves* I'm gonna try to be on and off some today and tomorrow, moreso AM then using the library. It depends on my son and how he will behave here (4 in two days... *crosses fingers*)

Glad you can still be with us! = D

--- Merged Double Post ---

So sorry for the short post, TT A TT [MENTION=1807]KaitWink[/MENTION]

Lol it's okay, all of mine have been little baby posts too ;A;

--- Merged Double Post ---

Could I maybe get a list of all the Vampire characters in here? It's kind of hard to keep track and we're at the point in the RP where Lily and Kew are passing out the invitations and I can't remember who all gets one out of all these dang people xD

*le stabbed* xD

It's a birthday miracle!! I has net. *runs off to overwhelming number of posts to catch up on*

Chaos claims to be my new muse! Not sure if she wants to be that though, I tend to abuse my poor muses.

hahahahaha 10's nothing! Make it 50! Especially in this site, @.@ where rp's seem to die so easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back