Ambrose A Vampire Signups

*Gasp* Nuu! D: *huggles Xander* Though....that would make a good conflict, Jen having to nurse him back to health and all....hmmm.... lol xD

lol Leave it to Tyra to enjoy the idea in someway. *Was just teasing* Sadly I can't think of anyone who would want to kill Xander.

The BIGGEST idea that hit me, I may have to poke Cake for, she if she wants to play the character. >.> <.<

Cake that won't work for a few reasons. One, they don't know our vampires and what they stand for. Two, they can't be vampires, vampires NEED a serf bonded to survive. If they're humans maybe, that don't mind aging though.

Do you want to consider playing a character for me?

--- Merged Double Post ---

Well Tyra can't play because then the character may try to influence Xander more one way than another but . . .

What if . . . Xander's mother returned home, a visit, a hello, her serf died so she has another and no love? Who knows the reason but all the fun of the pain.

Nu, I have the answer! I've actually been thinking about and savin' this idea for a while. Werewolves. ^^ They live on in the forest in tribes, having been banished by the vampires. They're the vampires' natural enemy and they'd be perfect cause random attacks now and then to noble blooded families. ^^

Ah, that's a cool idea. o 3o @Lilly

That could work Tyra, would have to ask 14 and maybe have a mix of characters. Also determine if they can shift at all times or if the moon is out or even only full moon. Are we doing Teen Wolf style or basic werewolf is what I mean.

This one can remake carnage vampire style. She don't give a **** and is anything but nice... Haha would have been perfect for mutt

I already have a werewolf charie that I've tried out in a couple other roleplays. ^^ I've always roleplayed him as the kind that can change into and out of his wolf form at any time, except on nights of the full moon where he must turn wolf until daylight. :3

Woot woot wait what I miss? I saw 2 posts pertaining to my chats and only missed a page of occ? *glances around suspiciously* do they know? xD awesome picture though

So to make a Bish vamp do I need someone else to create a char or are we still in need of matchups?

Decent idea, but once more it's 14's setting and rp, it all has to be ran by her.

Chaos- if you mean you want to play Xander's mother be my guest. Only things we know about her is, she was arranged marriage with his father Simon. She fell in loved with her serf and ran off with him when Xander was around 30 in vampire years. Very young pretty much. You are saying that's what your interested in yeah?

Now I'm confused, lol was asking Cake to do it, you come in going I can do this as a vampire. xD

Hehe you said we need more evil vamps too many nice. I offered for that but if the one you are originally asking wants to do it that's fine too.

I can make Tress a werewolf since he has no vampire yet.

I am also debating on whether or not I could develop more on Reverie's backstory about her lover/friend that she lost.

[MENTION=2174].:Vassel:.[/MENTION] You could probably give more insight on Reverie's backstory, that would be interesting. :D And "recycling" your character sounds like a good idea. Perhaps that's a way for everyone to still use their characters, but in a different form.

It would be. I don't think she would tell Xavior right now, maybe, but I could have it be explained through her out thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back