Ambrose A Vampire Signups

Sorry 14, I wish Chaos would get on. xD talked to her last night on msg but only had her phone so couldn't post yesterday.

For others if you wish. I think Whisper is getting retired though, three is enough, I will do 4 if the person comes back and post but I'm fine with three. I want to branch to more rp's too. Just hoping they get active.

Lol I don't see either of my characters flirting either, Iliana's too childish & Lily's too shy

Well I know Simon would sign his son up for it. Seeing as it might be one of the few ways Xander gets a love. Then again . . . that's probably how Simon met his wife lol so it could be bad as well.

It would cause so much drama, especially if some of the characters fall in love with someone other than the one they're engaged too.

But all of this should be up to 14hca14.

Oh god! I can see poor Vinnie and Abram having issues with it too! Cake I have to say you have the most beautiful plots at times.

>.> <.< To be more mean, 14 do you want to be the one who pairs them, out of the active people who are willing?

Yes I can pair everyone up. Anyone who is interested in their characters being in an arranged marriage please post them and I will try to match everybody up

Hmm..... I wonder if Timothy's butler could enter Timothy in without being suspected by his master. - w - *ponders the thought*

I'm thinking Vincent but he would have to be set up with a semi high class girl.

Xander is iffy, cause it has pros and cons in his father's eyes. Use him if you need a male to balance or not.

Either way people have to realize just cause it's arranged doesn't mean it will happen. xD Xander has more of a chance of it working then Vinnie I think, mattering of course how the girl is.

So Kio, are you going to send out messengers with the invitations to all the households or should we all just act like we've received an invitation? o3o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back