• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anella

Anella put on the suit. Jesus. It seems like everyone at GLASS had super strength because they walked around in these. "Alright. Let me see if I can still fake my man voice." Anella put a hand on her throat and pressed slightly. "The fitness gram Pacer test is a multiple-" Anella poked herself again and gasped lightly. "What do you think? It can only do the fitness gram pacer."

@SirGrey

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine easily balanced the weight of Juni's armor under her shoulders. "It's alright the floors are designed to take hundreds of thousands of pounds of force. Just take your time. As for our fighters, yeah they are old even to us now." The fighters were advanced and the rest of the world wouldn't get them until 2100. GLASS itself had technology out of its time.

@Damacyn
"That's cool I guess..." She said while trying to remember some Ye Olde XXI Century language "By the way let's get down to business... I have to warn your chieftains about the Deluge of Flames, it must be stopped before it happens... The consequences... will not be pretty..." A tear ran on her cheek while she remembered the destruction she witnessed, but she then scoffed the sadness off by shaking her head.

Katherine

Katherine wiped the tear from Juni's cheek. She knew exactly how this would go down, but she would play along with her for now. "Come to my conference room and do not touch the red lining."

@Damacyn

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine wiped the tear from Juni's cheek. She knew exactly how this would go down, but she would play along with her for now. "Come to my conference room and do not touch the red lining."

@Damacyn
Juni smiled at Katherine "Thank you Sister" She said before following her and making sure to don't touch the red lining, she didn't wanted to anger them but she could help but look around her with an amazed expression.

She entered the conference room and then faced Katherine "Will... Will I meet your chieftains? Or even the King of Merica?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

The suits weren't comfy and they weighed a ton, but still they would do the job. "Well lets hope that GLASS pays its goons to work and not talk" Pike says going over to a crate with labels saying 'weapons testing'. "Give me a hand with this will you" Pike says grabbing one end of the box. "How did you learn to do that mans voice?". @JPax42

Thomas got out and began laughing "God bless America," he kissed Tristin on the cheek before just watching her go up and down the pole. "Nice moves, you gotta show me more later," he winked.

@JPax42

Ann took a few steps back before jumping on Akira's shoulders and pointing a random direction. "Onward! Squishy," she poked Akira's cheek and kicked her feet while waiting to move.

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali

Jason kept silent and just twirled his gun while still looking at the panda. "Any ideas big guy?"

@JPax42 @Jillybear265

Katherine

Katherine shook her head. She almost laughed at this woman's stupidity. "I'm afraid not. Now, what brings you to 2031? It's not a good year for anything."

@Damacyn

Anella

Anella shrugged.
"One time I had to get away from a bad job. Like..." Anella did something. "Yeah so I just used a man voice to turn him off. What turned him off even more was the pacer test. Nobody likes that." Anella stuck her tongue out and pulled the crate open.

@SirGrey

Tristin

Tristin spread her legs in a 'Y' shape before pushing off the pole and flipping into the water. She then appeared next to Thomas and licked his neck.
"Ta-da."

Laura

Laura jumped on Sky's shoulders and smashed her fists against his helmet.
"ONWARD YOU MECHANICAL BULL!"

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock @Crystal Cali

Hugo

Hugo shook his head and went back to sleeping.
"I don't know...maybe you guys...can call her number."

@Shammy the Shamrock @Jillybear265

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine shook her head. She almost laughed at this woman's stupidity. "I'm afraid not. Now, what brings you to 2031? It's not a good year for anything."

@Damacyn

Anella

Anella shrugged.
"One time I had to get away from a bad job. Like..." Anella did something. "Yeah so I just used a man voice to turn him off. What turned him off even more was the pacer test. Nobody likes that." Anella stuck her tongue out and pulled the crate open.

@SirGrey

Tristin

Tristin spread her legs in a 'Y' shape before pushing off the pole and flipping into the water. She then appeared next to Thomas and licked his neck.
"Ta-da."

Laura

Hugo

Katrina looked confused, she looked at Jason, "What does he mean by 'call her number'?" She starmed walking towards the door contemplating what that meant. "I guess I was out longer than I thought." She concluded.

@JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

"Ah right well you defiantly not wrong" Pike says carrying the crate with Anella. Going outside the duo walk to the weapons department, with Pike adopting a more masculine posture. Waling around confirms that they were brought up to the air ship. Making sure not to put a foot wrong, the two arrive at the weapons department. @JPax42

Anella

Anella's eyes shifted slightly when she realized the helmets had a radio in them. 'Pike. Don't talk...they can hear everything you say...' Anella was no telepath. She couldn't ask him things through his mind. But somehow, the message went through the helmet and into his mind. It was at that moment Anella realized, GLASS officers communicated through their helmets using thoughts. She probably realized it needed focus to because when she looked at Pike all her thoughts about him spilled. 'Mmm he's great in bed as well. When this is over we'll have some fun. Or maybe just a nice-FOCUS ANELLA! Hey, think in your man voice!' 'The fitness gram pacer test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that gets more difficult as it continues.' Anella held back the urge to laugh.

@SirGrey

JPax42 said:
Katherine

@Damacyn

Anella

Anella shrugged.

@SirGrey

Tristin

"Ta-da."

Laura

Hugo

Juni took a seat and sitted down, it creaked and almost bent due to her weight "Well, as I said before I've come to stop the Deluge of Flames, I think it happened somewhere between 2035 and 2040, we are not sure since we lost most of the historical records during the centuries" She sighed "After the Deluge the most powerful kingdoms that still existed created a powerful intelligent machine that would make sure that would never happen again... The Allied Mastercomputer" She gripped hard her kunckles, she had to restrain the desire to break the table in anger. "But then it became greedy and in its endless lust for power it enslaved humanity... Forcing us to escape through the stars..." She then stood up and faced Katherine "You have to help me stop the Deluge before it happens... Because of AM Earth has been defaced beyond salvation and it destroyed my homeworld Moon countless times"

Katherine

Katherine stood up slowly and put her hands on the table. "Well...help you with it? No. GLASS is a military organization we do not do the whole planet saving thing. We're keeping Lithium safe and that's our priority, so if Lithium is in danger because of the Deluge, then I will step in." Katherine looked down at Juni's fists and narrowed her eyes at Juni. "Relax."

@Damacyn

Pike nearly jumped when he heard Anella talk. At first he too thought it was radio. Then he realised that there was no crackle like a radio, Anella's voice was coming from inside his... head? Pick blushed a little at her comments but then he realised that his thoughts would be spilling as well. How did I ever get this lucky? And where did she gets legs like that from I mean that just isn't fair its more le-No back to work. Pike says his mind filled with things like sports and work. Still at the Weapons Testing, the duo placed down the crate, with a hidden video camera taking photos of what was going on. Red cells every where, high tech weapons and more that Pike didn't have time to focus on. Lab next Pike thought. @JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason shrugged "We can either wait but I don't know the god damn number. It's hard to find a job," he sighed while stepping out and leaning against a wall. "What should we do?"

@Jillybear265

Thomas rubbed his neck "Why am I that tasty to you." He chuckled while applauding her "That was amazing though, any plans for today? I got nothing."

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine stood up slowly and put her hands on the table. "Well...help you with it? No. GLASS is a military organization we do not do the whole planet saving thing. We're keeping Lithium safe and that's our priority, so if Lithium is in danger because of the Deluge, then I will step in." Katherine looked down at Juni's fists and narrowed her eyes at Juni. "Relax."

@Damacyn
Juni bashed her fists on the table, breaking it in half "I can't "Relax"! Because of AM I lost my family and my lover!" She yelled at the woman, but then she shook her head and tried to relax "I... I can't believe you care only for a whortles mineral! I knew you were proud people that never showed mercy for your enemies, but I didn't knew you were also greedy!" She gave a deadly glare at Katherine, at that point she didn't cared if she angered them.

@Jillybear265[/URL]

Thomas rubbed his neck "Why am I that tasty to you." He chuckled while applauding her "That was amazing though, any plans for today? I got nothing."

@JPax42
"Let's go on an adventure!!!" She said running off towards the more decrepit part of town. "Maybe we can find a creepy building and explore! I've always wanted to do that." She said skipping back to Jason. "But we should leave Bones somewhere to rest, Misty can stay with her, maybe we can leave them at a pet hotel! If those things still exist, wait we don't have money. Uhm." You could see the excitement draining from her eyes.

@Shammy the Shamrock

SirGrey said:
Pike says his mind filled with things like spprts and work
(*Steals tennis racket*)

Katherine

With coordination, Katherine had caught Juni's fists with her own hands before they impacted the table. No signs of strain were on her face when she quite easily pushed back. "A worthless mineral? What would that be called, Juni? For someone from the future, you sure are a simple minded individual." Katherine didn't show any regrets while pushing this confused woman. Katherine matched the woman in height, so it wasn't too much of a problem. Besides, she did have something on her side that she didn't.

Tristin

Tristin heard a loud noise of creaking metal.
"Come with me!" Tristin sprinted down the hallways and burst into Katherine's conference room, pistols in her hands. The fifteen year old girl trailed her guns on this woman who was standing, and Katherine who was against the table. This gave the wrong idea and Tristin planted two plasma bolts towards Juni's stomach. Tristin wasn't going to kill, just hold down.

@Damacyn @Shammy the Shamrock

Anella

Anella chuckled and followed Pike to the lab. 'Anything cool we can find here? And glad you like the legs.'

@SirGrey

Jason thought about it "Why not leave them here? I mean Bones shouldn't walk and there's a giant panda inside in case someone tries anything." He looked down at Bones who was already sleeping in the sun, her hind foot placed on top of her other.

@Jillybear265

Thomas ran and skid to a stop at Katherine's conference room, he loaded his gun and aimed at the other woman's head. He didn't shoot but kept it aimed in case he need to.

@JPax42 @Damacyn

We'll see, though stealing from here is risky to say the least Pike thinks looking around the lab, allowing his hidden camera to do the work. Glad you think I'm good in bed, you are an expert after all. Pike witness some experiments on never gas, that weird goo he saw before and again the red power cells. Now the main office. @JPax42

JPax42 said:
(*Steals tennis racket*)
Katherine

With coordination, Katherine had caught Juni's fists with her own hands before they impacted the table. No signs of strain were on her face when she quite easily pushed back. "A worthless mineral? What would that be called, Juni? For someone from the future, you sure are a simple minded individual." Katherine didn't show any regrets while pushing this confused woman. Katherine matched the woman in height, so it wasn't too much of a problem. Besides, she did have something on her side that she didn't.

Tristin

Tristin heard a loud noise of creaking metal.
"Come with me!" Tristin sprinted down the hallways and burst into Katherine's conference room, pistols in her hands. The fifteen year old girl trailed her guns on this woman who was standing, and Katherine who was against the table. This gave the wrong idea and Tristin planted two plasma bolts towards Juni's stomach. Tristin wasn't going to kill, just hold down.

Anella

Anella chuckled and followed Pike to the lab. 'Anything cool we can find here? And glad you like the legs.'

@SirGrey
Juni shoved back the woman, she had a look that could kill and a pair of fistst that were quivering in anger "Simple minded? Listen up you primitive screwhead, you may have all the shiny stones you want but when that Deluge will happen your barbarian tribe will fall along the other kingdoms and those nifty museum pieces you have will not save you from AM wrath!" She felt something wrong with that woman, as if she was hiding something about her, she stayed alert and her fingers reached for a dial on the forearm.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jillybear265[/URL]

Thomas ran and skid to a stop at Katherine's conference room, he loaded his gun and aimed at the other woman's head. He didn't shoot but kept it aimed in case he need to.

@JPax42 @Damacyn
(Whoops, ninja'ed)

Juni noticed the man with the gun, she pushed the dial and an energy shield formed around her "So you were planning to kill me, uh?" She yelled at Katherine

Damacyn said:
(Whoops, ninja'ed)
Juni noticed the man with the gun, she pushed the dial and an energy shield formed around her
"So you were planning to kill me, uh?" She yelled at Katherine

(Tristin actually shot at Juni in my previous post. How can one just ignore two bolts that travel at nearly the speed of light? It's okay I'll let this one slide but read my posts please)

Katherine

Katherine stumbled back into the table and grabbed it, still calm. She then calmly stood up, showing no change of expression. "Now, that's not very nice was it? You see...my subcommanders Thomas and Tristin over there, are slightly miffed at your attitude. I, personally, don't care. I see that you have some..." Katherine danced her fingers on Juni's suit. "...anger issues that needed to be fixed." With that, Katherine retreated her hand and stared directly at the angry woman, no expression on her face, except her eyes have narrowed.

Tristin

While Katherine was talking to Juni, Tristin had unloaded an eight thousand volt taser and stuck it on Juni's back. She then let the device on and smiled deviously as the electricity coursed through Juni's body and suit. She then raised her hand towards Thomas for a high-five.

Anella

Anella picked up a red goo experiment.
'Alright, main office it is.' The main office was covered in experimental magnetic undergarments and a bunch of other ridiculous things, but Anella was expecting something cool like files and history. Which, would also have to be found.

@SirGrey

@Jillybear265[/URL]

@JPax42 @Damacyn
"Yay! Misty stay here, okay?" The excitement returned and she dropped her bag, taking out a smaller one and began filling it with useful items. "Onwards to adventure!" She said pointing to the sky.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
(Tristin actually shot at Juni in my previous post. How can one just ignore two bolts that travel at nearly the speed of light? It's okay I'll let this one slide but read my posts please)

Katherine

Katherine stumbled back into the table and grabbed it, still calm. She then calmly stood up, showing no change of expression. "Now, that's not very nice was it? You see...my subcommanders Thomas and Tristin over there, are slightly miffed at your attitude. I, personally, don't care. I see that you have some..." Katherine danced her fingers on Juni's suit. "...anger issues that needed to be fixed." With that, Katherine retreated her hand and stared directly at the angry woman, no expression on her face, except her eyes have narrowed.

Tristin

While Katherine was talking to Juni, Tristin had unloaded an eight thousand volt taser and stuck it on Juni's back. She then let the device on and smiled deviously as the electricity coursed through Juni's body and suit. She then raised her hand towards Thomas for a high-five.

Anella

Anella picked up a red goo experiment.
'Alright, main office it is.' The main office was covered in experimental magnetic undergarments and a bunch of other ridiculous things, but Anella was expecting something cool like files and history. Which, would also have to be found.

@SirGrey
(Sorry, but then I activated an energy shield can I keep it?)

Damacyn said:
(Sorry, but then I activated an energy shield can I keep it?)
(Tristin has enhanced speed and enhanced coordination. She walked in immediately and unloaded the two bolts, there being logically not enough time to activate the shield. They aren't harmful either, just stun rounds)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back