• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"I don't know, which is why I intend on finding out," Valentina said simply, taking a seat on one of the bar stools. Some guy offered to buy a drink for her, and Valentina sat there thinking about it for a while before shrugging. She made sure to keep her eyes on his hands though.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
"I don't know, which is why I intend on finding out," Valentina said simply, taking a seat on one of the bar stools. Some guy offered to buy a drink for her, and Valentina sat there thinking about it for a while before shrugging. She made sure to keep her eyes on his hands though.
@YoungX
James would sit down and ordered a light drink.

Akira raises an eyebrow at the scene in front of her. While part of her wished Sky would play along, the other part said he was too much of a robot to do so. Still, he was a reliable partner. "You're gonna hurt your head if you keep doing that you know?" Akira says, looking at Laura. ((Gonna have to go soon.))

@YoungX @JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

Hugo

'I thought you were a normal human. But, glad you can understand me. Now what the hell are you doing in my tower? You and your gun boy over there, actin' like a bloody cowboy.' Hugo's thoughts were in a British accent because, well, his name was Hugo for a reason. 'And uh, Katherine's another lass. Leader of GLASS. Kinda looks like you, eh? Except, her hair is longer and red. She also has abs. Long bloody story on how I know that, that I don't have time for. Now tell me what you're doing in here before I call the guards!'

@Jillybear265 @Shammy the Shamrock (Hugo's potential voice reveal hype...!)

Laura

Laura eventually hit her rock hard coconut against Sky's armor plate so hard that a dent appeared on it. She stumbled backwards and flopped near the pool rim, rubbing her head. "I feel bad for whoever's naked wrestling with you tonight!" Laura groaned in pain and fell asleep.

@YoungX @Crystal Cali

JPax42 said:
Hugo
'I thought you were a normal human. But, glad you can understand me. Now what the hell are you doing in my tower? You and your gun boy over there, actin' like a bloody cowboy.' Hugo's thoughts were in a British accent because, well, his name was Hugo for a reason. 'And uh, Katherine's another lass. Leader of GLASS. Kinda looks like you, eh? Except, her hair is longer and red. She also has abs. Long bloody story on how I know that, that I don't have time for. Now tell me what you're doing in here before I call the guards!'

Laura

Laura eventually hit her rock hard coconut against Sky's armor plate so hard that a dent appeared on it. She stumbled backwards and flopped near the pool rim, rubbing her head. "I feel bad for whoever's naked wrestling with you tonight!" Laura groaned in pain and fell asleep.

@YoungX @Crystal Cali
Sky looked to the armor dent which he planned to repair later. Actually... he felt like a chance in suit. In any case he looks to Akira and says, "Well then... seems we have time to look around. Shall we go and find a GLASS officer?" He asked whispering so that only she could hear.

@Crystal Cali

Thomas swam over and wrapped his legs around Tristin leg and his arms locked around her torso. 'Gotcha!' He sank to the floor and put pressure on her while she was sandwiched. 'What now?'

@JPax42

"I'm fine! Kirstin talked to me and I know more about my dad," she swung her legs while wrapping her hands around Akira's legs. "She says he has his reason and how he loves me! Also she knows about you!"

@Crystal Cali

Jason rested his hand on his gun as he looked at the panda. 'Never knew panda's were such dicks.' He looked back at Katrina's, she knew what the panda was saying? It was odd but he let her do her thing.

@JPax42 @Jillybear265

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Paige: Hey! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO USES RED TEXT WHEN ANGRY, DEVIOUS OR PISSED! >:( )

[/QUOTE]
(Laura: *sits on Paige's head and pees all over her*)

JPax42 said:
Hugo

Laura

@YoungX @Crystal Cali
"We'll, we're looking for a job, mainly him, but yeah." She said, now beginning to sit down. "I'm kinda a medic, and he's a really good shot, there's obviously more to us, but that's the basics" she looked into the eyes of the large creature, "What's your name by the way? If i'm not overstepping my, already thin, boundaries."

@JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

Akira sighs, looking at Sky. "You're just not very good with children, are you?" she says in a playful tone, but giving him a meaningful look as she kept her face turned from Ann's for a moment. She had a reason for talking with the kids, and Ann's rambling should have proved her point. Akira looks to Ann and raises an eyebrow. "See? I told you he had a reason. Anyways, what did Kristin say she knows about me?"

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock @JPax42

Tristin

Tristin looked up and clenched her muscles again but kept releasing air. She then quickly turned him upside down and pushed her face against his stomach, pressing hard with her lips and nose. 'He did the air stealing thing...should I? No...' Tristin then turned to Thomas and began body rolling up and down his body, smiling deviously.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Hugo

'Alright, we can get you a job here at GLASS. Maybe. If that woman shows up again. Oh, and my name's Hugo. What's your name?' Hugo edged towards the two, this time in a slightly less threatening manner.

@Jillybear265 @Shammy the Shamrock

(And @YoungX you don't have to reply to every post and reply with one liners, it just gets awkward :P )

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin looked up and clenched her muscles again but kept releasing air. She then quickly turned him upside down and pushed her face against his stomach, pressing hard with her lips and nose. 'He did the air stealing thing...should I? No...' Tristin then turned to Thomas and began body rolling up and down his body, smiling deviously.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Hugo

'Alright, we can get you a job here at GLASS. Maybe. If that woman shows up again. Oh, and my name's Hugo. What's your name?'

(And @YoungX you don't have to reply to every post and reply with one liners, it just gets awkward :P )
(Hue kk. Hue. One liners eh? I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all out of- *gets bitch slapped.*)

Valentina ordered whatever sounded nicest. She ended up getting a pretty strong drink actually, though she wasn't aware of that. If she was already under the influence at the moment, she wouldn't be showing it.

@YoungX

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali](Well, I'm up way later than I should be. Gonna go for real. Night guys. xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Night! Hue.)

rosehearted said:
Valentina ordered whatever sounded nicest. She ended up getting a pretty strong drink actually, though she wasn't aware of that. If she was already under the influence at the moment, she wouldn't be showing it.
@YoungX
As James sipped a bit of his drink he would look to Valentina's drink. He would express concern as the drink was a relatively heavy one. "Are you going to be ok? That's a really heavy drink."

(Night!)

JPax42 said:
Tristin

@Shammy the Shamrock

Hugo

'Alright, we can get you a job here at GLASS. Maybe. If that woman shows up again. Oh, and my name's Hugo. What's your name?' Hugo edged towards the two, this time in a slightly less threatening manner.

JPax42 said:
Tristin

@Shammy the Shamrock

Hugo

"My name is Katrina, the cat is Misty, the dog is Bones, and cowboy here is Jason!" Katrina seemed to ease up a bit and smiled pleasantly. Her eyes were still red from the tears but she seemed to be quite calm now. "It's nice to meet you Hugo!" She said slowly putting her hand out for a handshake, or in this case a paw shake.

Thomas tightened his grip on her and swerved so she was against the floor again. 'Nice try! Have to do better than that to get air out of me,' he kept spinning against the floor, hitting Tristin hard against it when she was on the floor.

@JPax42

Ann looked up "Maybe I can spend the night in your room! I am sleeping with Laura but imagine a sleep over. It could be fun! Staying up all night, eating popcorn and watching movies," she said in excitement, curling up against her.

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali @YoungX

Jason tilted his head "You really weren't kidding when you said you could understand animals." He put his hand away from his gun and looked up to meet the Panda's gaze. "What did he say," he asked before seeing Bones was still hostile. "Bones, shush," he said as the German Shepard whimpered in defeat and laid on the floor.

@JPax42 @Jillybear265

@JPax42[/URL]

Ann looked up "Maybe I can spend the night in your room! I am sleeping with Laura but imagine a sleep over. It could be fun! Staying up all night, eating popcorn and watching movies," she said in excitement, curling up against her.

Jason tilted his head "You really weren't kidding when you said you could understand animals." He put his hand away from his gun and looked up to meet the Panda's gaze. "What did he say," he asked before seeing Bones was still hostile. "Bones, shush," he said as the German Shepard whimpered in defeat and laid on the floor.

@JPax42 @Jillybear265
"I assume I can tell him?" She asked the panda, "Anyways, that's Hugo, obviously he's a panda, he said he might be able to get us a job or something, if a lady comes back that is, or I think that's what you said." She said looking at the panda. "Anyways he said maybe." Now cheerful she wiped the remaining wetness from her eyes. Misty got under the dogs wounded leg, her soft fur and flexible body acting as a pillow for the dog, her warmth helping the pain ease a little bit. "And I can kinda understand them, depending on multiple factors."

Hugo

Hugo gently put his massive paw under her hand and put her hand up to his mouth, tapping it against his mouth giving the impression he was gently kissing her hand. 'Charmed to be in your presence, Katrina. You're a beautiful woman.' Hugo's massive tongue stuck out of the side of his mouth when his gaze scanned Katrina up and down. Of course, he was a panda so he had no real attraction to humans. He was smart enough to understand human standards of beauty and would at least try to be decent. "You can obviously understand me, because I speak English instead of the primitive sequence of barks and simple commands. For example, this here dog only understands her name. Also, don't point guns at me. I'm bulletproof."

Tristin

Tristin curled up and released almost half of the air from her mouth, quickly covering her mouth. 'Ugh, fine. This is hard...' Tristin's face turned slightly red from all of this and she let out the rest of her air before going limp.

Laura

Laura walked up to Ann and smiled.
"Yeah! In my room we have pillows, a bed, handcuffs, a bed! Did I mention we also have a bed? And handcuffs! And a bed! AND HANDCUFFS!"

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock @Crystal Cali

Jason tried not to show his amazement "Wow....you can actually talk. As for the dog, as long as she loves me I don't complain." He went on his knees as Bones licked his face "So how can you, and bullet proof."

@JPax42 @Jillybear265

Threat gasped in the water before swimming up to the top and climbing the rim. He did cpr, pressing his hands against her chest and listening for a heart. "You're not dying yet," he mumbled while trying to make sure she was just knocked out.

Ann tilted her head "Is that for when your mom wrestles with villains? Why do you need handcuffs in bed?" She asked gently swaying her feet as she was being held.

Tristin

Tristin gasped and coughed slightly before she smiled deviously at Thomas. "Relax child I was just pretending." When Thomas listened for her heart, Tristin put her hand around his head and held him against her chest. "You turn all red when you're worried, just relax a little bit...and take a deep breath...and all that stuff..."

Laura

Laura shrugged.
"No actually one time this man came over and she had this really weird wrestling match with him. She then dangled him out of the carrier by clipping his handcuffs to the window. I think they were actually fighting 'cuz mommy was bleeding and exhausted after. She slept for two days and I was so bored."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back