• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thomas sighed and went limp when he was against her chest. "Ya, I should probably relax more. Kinda hard when your girlfriend likes to drown you," he chuckled and closed his eyes, enjoying the rhythm of her heart beat.

"My dad one time stopped a robber......I think. For some reason the guy was about to open my window then my dad was behind him. I blinked and they were both gone. Then they said on the news that a random man was outside, one arm bent backwards and his legs bent away from eachother....I think they were the same."

@JPax42

Hilbert had finally arrived at Lithium via bus. He wasn't sure what to expect, but he got off looking at this new city. Because of this he has no idea who or what GLASS is. It's dm strange to think, but Hilbert isn't one to catch up on news. After his last experience with a villain that can manipulate string... he decided that he really needs to go somewhere else. In any case he asks a pigeon where the town square is. The pigeon shows him the way and Hilbert heads on.

(Open for interaction)

Tristin

Tristin gently kissed Thomas on the head and let him lay there, feeling herself drift off to sleep. She saw some lovely things in her sleep, about herself and Thomas. Then there was the image of...Katherine...wait KATHERINE?!

Katherine

Katherine looked down on the two through narrowed eyes. The woman was in a swimsuit but that didn't stop her from looking seriously annoyed. "Which one of you children left their homework at the bottom of the pool?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Laura

"That's cool but a little disgusting. One time I was walking around with my mom when we saw a blur on the streets. It was golden in color and it was chasing a plane! You won't believe what we saw when we walked a mile forwards. This woman with one red and one blue eye, kind of like Paige's but REALLY bright and it had three pupils, she was holding the plane above her head! Its engines were on fire though." Laura was about to squeal excitedly and did this whole stretching motion with her mouth.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

Igor caught a pigeon out of the sky and stroked it. He then turned the pigeon on its back and opened its entire chest, pulling out its heart and putting in a new metallic one. The pigeon immediately took off towards space and disappeared from sight.
"Better-what...boy what are you doing following, ehm, experimental animal?"

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin gently kissed Thomas on the head and let him lay there, feeling herself drift off to sleep. She saw some lovely things in her sleep, about herself and Thomas. Then there was the image of...Katherine...wait KATHERINE?!

Katherine

Katherine looked down on the two through narrowed eyes. The woman was in a swimsuit but that didn't stop her from looking seriously annoyed. "Which one of you children left their homework at the bottom of the pool?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Laura

"That's cool but a little disgusting. One time I was walking around with my mom when we saw a blur on the streets. It was golden in color and it was chasing a plane! You won't believe what we saw when we walked a mile forwards. This woman with one red and one blue eye, kind of like Paige's but REALLY bright and it had three pupils, she was holding the plane above her head! Its engines were on fire though." Laura was about to squeal excitedly and did this whole stretching motion with her mouth.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Igor

Igor caught a pigeon out of the sky and stroked it. He then turned the pigeon on its back and opened its entire chest, pulling out its heart and putting in a new metallic one. The pigeon immediately took off towards space and disappeared from sight.
"Better-what...boy what are you doing following, ehm, experimental animal?"

@YoungX
Hilbert looked to Igor after witnessing...whatever that was. "Was that pigeon a robot? Well... doesn't matter. Anyways this will sound weird to most but I added the pigeon where the town square was. So I went here." He wasn't sure what he got himself into, but at this point he just accepts that this standard practice.

@JPax42

Igor

Igor flipped his hat around the correct way. "That pigeon was of my late comrade Dmitrovich. His loving wife, Helga, make pigeon so he could transfer into afterlife." Igor's eyes narrowed and his vision shifted around a little bit, turning back to TEST. Ah, TEST, pinnacle of superhuman experimentation. Igor held his hand out for the kid to shake. "Doctor Igor Vasiliev. Or Igor."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor flipped his hat around the correct way. "That pigeon was of my late comrade Dmitrovich. His loving wife, Helga, make pigeon so he could transfer into afterlife." Igor's eyes narrowed and his vision shifted around a little bit, turning back to TEST. Ah, TEST, pinnacle of superhuman experimentation. Igor held his hand out for the kid to shake. "Doctor Igor Vasiliev. Or Igor."

@YoungX
"Er... I see. Well the names Hilbert," he said shaking his large hand. This was a fairly new one to be honest. He had never met a huge russian scientist who had a robotic pigeon.

@JPax42

@JPax42[/URL] @Jillybear265

Threat gasped in the water before swimming up to the top and climbing the rim. He did cpr, pressing his hands against her chest and listening for a heart. "You're not dying yet," he mumbled while trying to make sure she was just knocked out.

Ann tilted her head "Is that for when your mom wrestles with villains? Why do you need handcuffs in bed?" She asked gently swaying her feet as she was being held.

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali @YoungX
"Thank you." She said to Hugo, "I would also like to know how you're bullet proof."

@JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

(I thought you might want to know that I'm going to sleep now, that's partially why I didn't respond earlier.)

Igor

Igor nodded. "Do you...know why you here in Lithium? It's not common for people to be sight seeing."

@YoungX

Hugo

"Bah. Long complicated story I don't have time for. One time it start'd raining and it became all cold and musty in TEST. Either way, is there any other questions you have from meeting your first three point six meter tall Panda?"

@Jillybear265 @Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor nodded. "Do you...know why you here in Lithium? It's not common for people to be sight seeing."

@YoungX

Hugo

"Bah. Long complicated story I don't have time for. One time it start'd raining and it became all cold and musty in TEST. Either way, is there any other questions you have from meeting your first three point six meter tall Panda?"

"Many, but I can assume we'll meet again." She said, giving a small smile to Hugo.

@JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Igor

@YoungX

Hugo

"Oh really? Well after... a lot of crazy shit I came here. To be frank... I always seem to attract craziness. By crazy shit I mean the villain kind." Hilbert regretfully says even though he is quite frankly used to it.

@JPax42

Thomas raised his hand, refusing to move from his spot. "There mine. Thanks for grabbing them," he said knowing he was covering for Tristin

@JPax42

Jason nodded "Should we wait for this women to come?" He asked, his question more directed to Katrina.

@Jillybear265 @JPax42

Igor

Igor was not pleased by the boy's use of language. "Well, okay. If you need of weird go visit GLASS. That place, messed up." Igor laughed and pointed to a milkshakes shop. "Milkshake?"

@YoungX

Katherine

Katherine sighed but didn't want to refuse Thomas's request for getting the books. Katherine dived into the pool and went to grab the books, no expression on her face while she did it. Katherine quickly glanced over the chapters. 'Wow, Thomas. For someone with no schooling you sure can get through a lot of math real quickly. Also your handwriting is surprisingly neat.' Katherine picked up the books and calmly went to the surface, laying the books beside Tristin's head. "Glad to see you two are actually studying. I thought that you would all refuse anyways." Katherine gave a very faint smile before sinking under the water again.

Tristin

Tristin shifted slightly and repositioned Thomas on her chest so that she could breathe a little bit better. "Thanks." Tristin mumbled and sprawled a hand into the water, feeling around. "What do you think Ann and Laura are doing?"

@Shammy the Shamrock (I just wondered; does enhanced coordination mean super neat handwriting?)

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor was not pleased by the boy's use of language. "Well, okay. If you need of weird go visit GLASS. That place, messed up." Igor laughed and pointed to a milkshakes shop. "Milkshake?"

@YoungX

Katherine

Katherine sighed but didn't want to refuse Thomas's request for getting the books. Katherine dived into the pool and went to grab the books, no expression on her face while she did it. Katherine quickly glanced over the chapters. 'Wow, Thomas. For someone with no schooling you sure can get through a lot of math real quickly. Also your handwriting is surprisingly neat.' Katherine picked up the books and calmly went to the surface, laying the books beside Tristin's head. "Glad to see you two are actually studying. I thought that you would all refuse anyways." Katherine gave a very faint smile before sinking under the water again.

Tristin

Tristin shifted slightly and repositioned Thomas on her chest so that she could breathe a little bit better. "Thanks." Tristin mumbled and sprawled a hand into the water, feeling around. "What do you think Ann and Laura are doing?"

@Shammy the Shamrock (I just wondered; does enhanced coordination mean super neat handwriting?)
"Yeah thanks," he said inspecting the milkshake. Then he would drink it then looked back to Igor. "It's not that I don't trust the milkshake, but after experiencing all sorts of crazy adventures... you tend to be wary. Anyways you mentioned a GLASS. What is that?"

@JPax42

Thomas shrugged and kept his eyes closed "They're probably eating one of the GLASS soldiers." He chuckled "Wouldn't be surprised, those children have eaten weird stuff."

@JPax42

Igor

Igor shrugged. "GLASS is military thing with this, ehm, odd leader. Leader of international private military only twenty two years old. That is...also weird her daughter is 9. Either way, it is...weird. Making weird things around city. Like...officers."

@YoungX

Katherine

Katherine needed some time for herself since she finished filing at least four hundred tablet notes, archived three hundred years of GLASS files AND make enough food to keep GLASS alive. Katherine lay down on the pool floor and started playing around with the light rays in her hands.

Tristin

Tristin laughed. "One time, Laura ate this part of carrier insulation." Tristin then gently slid herself into the water, floating on the surface while still holding Thomas against her chest. A grin had spread across her face when she reached where Katherine was laying down. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor shrugged. "GLASS is military thing with this, ehm, odd leader. Leader of international private military only twenty two years old. That is...also weird her daughter is 9. Either way, it is...weird. Making weird things around city. Like...officers."

@YoungX

Katherine

Katherine needed some time for herself since she finished filing at least four hundred tablet notes, archived three hundred years of GLASS files AND make enough food to keep GLASS alive. Katherine lay down on the pool floor and started playing around with the light rays in her hands.

Tristin

Tristin laughed. "One time, Laura ate this part of carrier insulation." Tristin then gently slid herself into the water, floating on the surface while still holding Thomas against her chest. A grin had spread across her face when she reached where Katherine was laying down. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

@Shammy the Shamrock
Hilbert stared at Igor for a bit as he got the situation. "Well either her daughter is adopted or... the worst case of pedophilia occurred. Honestly st this point.... I accept these things. So what they in charge of the city or something?"

@JPax42

Pike woke up in his computer chair with a head ace to rival a car horn. Look over to the desk he saw a series of bottles of liquor. "Oh what did we do" Pike moans looking around. "Anella, you here?". @JPax42

Igor

Igor grumbled. "Well, yes...kind of...why do you ask?" Igor started drinking from his vodka bottle.

@YoungX

Katherine

Katherine looked up and saw the two teens. She figured since she Tristin already saw her gravity manipulation, Thomas needed to see it. She held her hand out and Thomas and Tristin were pulled to the pool floor. However, Katherine didn't quite guess where they were and Tristin landed smack on the middle of her stomach.

Tristin

"I was thinking of taking a firework, going to Katherine and shov-" Tristin was pulled to the pool floor and landed on top of Katherine. She rolled her eyes. 'Really...gravity manipulation...now?' Tristin shifted nervously on Katherine's stomach, glaring angrily at her.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor grumbled. "Well, yes...kind of...why do you ask?" Igor started drinking from his vodka bottle.

@YoungX

Katherine

Katherine looked up and saw the two teens. She figured since she Tristin already saw her gravity manipulation, Thomas needed to see it. She held her hand out and Thomas and Tristin were pulled to the pool floor. However, Katherine didn't quite guess where they were and Tristin landed smack on the middle of her stomach.

Tristin

"I was thinking of taking a firework, going to Katherine and shov-" Tristin was pulled to the pool floor and landed on top of Katherine. She rolled her eyes. 'Really...gravity manipulation...now?' Tristin shifted nervously on Katherine's stomach, glaring angrily at her.

@Shammy the Shamrock
"Well I haven't seen a city that had a organization presence that wasn't dictatorship. So what's this then? I mean how does this city end up having a GLASS as law enforcement?"

@JPax42

Thomas was surprised by the sudden sinking and held into Tristin. He soon was at the bottom, Thomas covered his mouth with one hand before glaring at Katherine. 'YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!'

@JPax42

Anella

Anella was there. On the floor, sleeping. Her hair was covering her face and her mouth was lightly open. A hand was on her stomach and her other hand was on her chest. Of course, she wasn't wearing anything. She opened her eyes to see Pike. "W-Will? What...how...I don't remember...oh." Anella stood up, blushing slightly, but she made no effort to cover herself.

@SirGrey

Igor

Igor grumbled again, this time pulling out two milkshakes from his trenchcoat pocket.
"Just...um...whatever. It's...I can't explain I don't know."

@YoungX

Katherine

Katherine's expression didn't change as she still lay there, still as heck. She was still tugging on the children with her gravity, although she loosened up a bit now that they were down here.

Tristin

Tristin became extremely confused as to why Katherine did that. Tristin was still on Katherine's stomach.
'How about...wait hold on I have an idea. Sort of? Heat vision!' Tristin's eyes began to heat up, the water near her eyes beginning to boil. However, Katherine still lay there motionless, not flinching at the lack of heat. 'Damnit!'

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
The lines appeared on Thomas's chest and trailed up to his mouth. The steam was visible as it radiated from his throat and mouth. Thomas tried to hold the shot it but it sorta slipped out. He aimed it to the sky before passing out like last time.

@JPax42

Pike looked over her, before looking over himself. "I thought it was a bit chilly in here" Pike jokes commenting on his own lack, expect his hat which still was on his head for some reason. "As for remember well your guess is as good as min-oh" Pike says as he tries to get up, before being stopped. Apparently his hands we tied. "Remind me to never let you do what you want again, or at least get some insurance first". @JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back