• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thomas floated down and turned, he was head to head with her. He balanced and started messing with her hair, trying to get her mind away from working.

Ann was running around before realizing how hot it was, she ran to the pool and jumped in. She saw Thomas and Tristin on the bottom, she couldn't help but make a face that said 'Aw! So cute!'

Threat did a hand stand on her forehead and smiled. "It's good to see you again. I feel like that awkward teen again....probably not a good thing." He chuckled and waited for something to happen.

@JPax42

Jason gulped when he saw the giant creature, Bones had a different reaction. She jumped out of his hand, standing on three legs. She started barking at Hugo, not enjoying the giant bear. "Jesus....Now I've seen everything."

@JPax42 @Jillybear265

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing a couple wearing matching pink sequined tops and... Disco pants, Valentina decided to follow after them. Following the two did lead to a club of some sort, with low lighting, psychedelic and lots of people. Valentina smelt the air, making a bit of a face. A lot of smells were in the air.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
Seeing a couple wearing matching pink sequined tops and... Disco pants, Valentina decided to follow after them. Following the two did lead to a club of some sort, with low lighting, psychedelic and lots of people. Valentina smelt the air, making a bit of a face. A lot of smells were in the air.
@YoungX
"Hmm... well do you want to go in?" James asked with a curious look behind his helmet.

Tristin

Tristin continued doing calculus until she turned to Thomas and let out a stream of bubbles in a shout from her mouth. She then covered her mouth and almost started laughing before closing the books and lying down against the pool floor. 'Oh god I'm in a sandwich position.' Tristin turned to see Ann, and smiled.

Laura

Laura grabbed Ann's stomach from behind and squeezed it, smirking.
'Gotchu.'

Kirstin

Kirstin sighed and pulled Threat down next to her.
"We should sleep a bit. Possessing someone is draining on energy, and since this is the first time you're doing it it might hurt even more." Kirstin lay back against the bed, sighing deeply. She closed her eyes and curled up.

Hugo

Hugo grumbled and knelt down to Bones's level. He then delivered an earth-shattering roar at a whopping one hundred and sixty two decibels, holding the roar for a solid five seconds while menacingly staring at the dog. After roaring, he stuck his tongue out and stood back up to his full height.
"Excuse me."

@Shammy the Shamrock @Jillybear265

Akira nods. "I saw signs for a pool around here. Maybe Ann is there with some of the others. I would like to check up on her as well," Akira says, starting to follow the signs for the pool. Once Akira found the door, she would open it up and peek inside to see what was going on.

@YoungX @JPax42

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin continued doing calculus until she turned to Thomas and let out a stream of bubbles in a shout from her mouth. She then covered her mouth and almost started laughing before closing the books and lying down against the pool floor. 'Oh god I'm in a sandwich position.' Tristin turned to see Ann, and smiled.

Laura

Laura grabbed Ann's stomach from behind and squeezed it, smirking.
'Gotchu.'

Kirstin

Kirstin sighed and pulled Threat down next to her.
"We should sleep a bit. Possessing someone is draining on energy, and since this is the first time you're doing it it might hurt even more." Kirstin lay back against the bed, sighing deeply. She closed her eyes and curled up.

Hugo

Hugo grumbled and knelt down to Bones's level. He then delivered an earth-shattering roar at a whopping one hundred and sixty two decibels, holding the roar for a solid five seconds while menacingly staring at the dog. After roaring, he stuck his tongue out and stood back up to his full height.
"Excuse me."

@Shammy the Shamrock @Jillybear265
Katrina began crying, then looked at the panda confused. She clung to Jason tightly. Misty jumped out of her pouch, moving under Bones hurt leg, offering her body as a support.

@Shammy the Shamrock @JPax42

"Of course," Valentina said, pushing her way in. She immediately weasled her way in between the crowd of sweaty dancers. Flashes of emerald green could be seen here and there, among other colours, as the lights flashed on and off.

@YoungX

The Scene at the Pool

Tristin and Thomas were fifteen feet under the surface, seemingly fighting each other while there was a pile of open calculus books and quantum mechanic papers.

Laura had just assaulted Ann and snuck up on her in a sneak attack.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Crystal Cali @YoungX

Katherine

Katherine spun the paddles in her hands and put them down. She then narrowed her eyes at the two officers. "You two have to improve on your table tennis skills. They are sub par." Katherine turned and sent the officers on their way and stretched, walking out. No signs of exhaustion were on her face, even after playing against two officers using only her mouth and acrobatic skill. Katherine walked to the cockpit and debated on whether to make an announcement or not.

rosehearted said:
"Of course," Valentina said, pushing her way in. She immediately weasled her way in between the crowd of sweaty dancers. Flashes of emerald green could be seen here and there, among other colours, as the lights flashed on and off.
@YoungX
James went with Valentina as he looked around.

JPax42 said:
The Scene at the Pool
Tristin and Thomas were fifteen feet under the surface, seemingly fighting each other while there was a pile of open calculus books and quantum mechanic papers.

Laura had just assaulted Ann and snuck up on her in a sneak attack.

Katherine

Katherine spun the paddles in her hands and put them down. She then narrowed her eyes at the two officers. "You two have to improve on your table tennis skills. They are sub par." Katherine turned and sent the officers on their way and stretched, walking out. No signs of exhaustion were on her face, even after playing against two officers using only her mouth and acrobatic skill. Katherine walked to the cockpit and debated on whether to make an announcement or not.

Sky looked to Akira and said, "Not much going on. Shall we head back?"

@Crystal Cali

Jason glared "Great! You made a woman cry! You are a real gentlemen aren't cha." He applauded with anger in his voice "I mean we just wanted a job. Is that so much to ask." He rested his hand on Katrina's shoulder "Please calm down." Bones stood a little back but went into a light growl.

@JPax42 @Jillybear265

Thomas pressed his hand against her stomach and sat on top of her. He rest on her stomach before pressing down to get air out of her. 'I LOVE WHEN THE TABLES TURN!'

Ann swam up and giggled "Hey! I'm not that squishy," she hugged Laura and squeezed her. "You're squishy! You may need to lay off the napkins," she said playfully.

Threat lied down next to Kirstin and looked up "Well night then. See you when I wake up screaming when it hurts like hell," he laughed softly before closing his eyes and going to sleep.

@JPax42

Akira steps into full view of the group, looking at Ann and smiling. "Well, you make friends fast," she calls over to her, then glances at Sky and shakes her head. "I don't want to make Ann think I don't care for her anymore, especially if the time comes when we have to run from this place," she whispers so only Sky would hear.

@Shammy the Shamrock @JPax42 @YoungX

Hugo

Hugo narrowed his panda eyes and thumped Jason on the top of the head with probably too much force. "Panda." He then turned around and flopped onto the ground again, licking the floor and grumbling. He could care less about Katrina. Besides, Hugo did the same thing to Katherine and all Hugo got were narrowed eyes. In fact, Hugo couldn't tell the difference between Katrina and Katherine. The only difference he saw was that Katherine had a professional flare to her walking and compared to that, Katrina looked somewhat clumsy in the panda's eyes.

@Jillybear265 @Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

Tristin clenched her stomach and covered her mouth. 'Nope! Gonna have to try WAY harder than that! Hey, you have nice legs.' Tristin started running her hands up and down Thomas's legs and his sides, her mouth was shut tight.

Laura

Laura poked Ann and turned around, waving to Akira.
"Hi Akira! Hi Akira's boyfriend!" Laura smiled and waved to Akira and Sky, giggling slightly while squeezing Ann. "Ugh no I need to do more push ups. 100 isn't enough!"

Kirstin

"Goodnight Threat." Kirstin was used to lying on her back now. She kept an arm around Threat and slowly fell asleep. Her two children, Peace and Threat, crawled quietly onto the bed and fell asleep on Kirstin's chest, snoring softly and quietly. Threat was protectively clutching Peace, who was nuzzled under Kirstin's other hand. Threat's legs had even flopped over the adult Threat's legs and gently stayed there.

@Shammy the Shamrock [Closed for a while so we don't have to write super long posts xD ]

Valentina started dancing, watching some of the regular people for reference. She closed her eyes, trying to lose herself to her senses, but she was all to aware—especially when someone's arm snaked around her waist.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
Valentina started dancing, watching some of the regular people for reference. She closed her eyes, trying to lose herself to her senses, but she was all to aware—especially when someone's arm snaked around her waist.
@YoungX
James saw the arm and would immediately yank the arm off. He would look to whomever did that and gave a mean glare through his helmet.

@rosehearted

"Akira!" Ann ran over and hugged her legs "How have you been! I haven't seen you in a while," she said looking up "I've missed you!" She pressed her hands against her legs.

@JPax42 @YoungX @Crystal Cali

Thomas jumped on slammed hard on her stomach before seeing her go up and down his legs. 'Do you have a leg fetish?' He thought before holding his mouth from laughing. He tried pressing his finger hard on her back.

@JPax42

Abruptly, she opened her eyes. The woman who had had her arm around Valentina's waist frowned before whooping loudly and practically leaping on some poor unsuspecting guy.

Thank you, Valentina mouthed, before heading towards the bar. She was curious about the alcoholic beverages.

@YoungX

rosehearted said:
Abruptly, she opened her eyes. The woman who had had her arm around Valentina's waist frowned before whooping loudly and practically leaping on some poor unsuspecting guy.
Thank you, Valentina mouthed, before heading towards the bar. She was curious about the alcoholic beverages.

@YoungX
James would follow Valentina to the bar wondering if drinking here was a good idea. "You sure it's safe to drink here?"

Akira did not seem phased by the assumption that Sky was her boyfriend, seeing that the assumption came from a small child. Akira smiles as Ann rushes over to her. She bends down and would pick the girl up, hugging her tight. "Good. I've been busy trying to do more research for F.A.I.E., but I missed you so I thought I'd see how you were doing. Katherine told me you wanted to stay with in Laura's room with her. Are you having fun?"

@Shammy the Shamrock @JPax42 @YoungX

Laura

"Sky!" Laura ran up to Sky, hugging his legs. A light creaking would be heard from his suit from Laura's strength. "I can't wait to push you into the pool and DROWN YOU UNDER MY TERRIFYING SPHERE OF INFLUENCE! HA! I mean, I want to have a friendly game with you!" Laura snuggled her head against Sky's crotch-plate, hitting it rather hard with her head.

@Crystal Cali @YoungX

Tristin

Tristin stopped touching Thomas's legs.
'You know what I'll stop before he thinks I have a leg fetish. That stuff was...well...let's not go there.' Tristin tried to ignore Thomas's pounding but she kept having air forced out of her mouth. Tristin then leaned back and flipped the pages of the calculus book in his face before slipping away from his grip. She ran her fingers along her stomach where Thomas jumped up and down on and gave a smug grin before waiting for Thomas's next whatever he was going to do.

@Shammy the Shamrock

JPax42 said:
Laura
"Sky!" Laura ran up to Sky, hugging his legs. A light creaking would be heard from his suit from Laura's strength. "I can't wait to push you into the pool and DROWN YOU UNDER MY TERRIFYING SPHERE OF INFLUENCE! HA! I mean, I want to have a friendly game with you!" Laura snuggled her head against Sky's crotch-plate, hitting it rather hard with her head.

@Crystal Cali @YoungX

Tristin

Tristin stopped touching Thomas's legs.
'You know what I'll stop before he thinks I have a leg fetish. That stuff was...well...let's not go there.' Tristin tried to ignore Thomas's pounding but she kept having air forced out of her mouth. Tristin then leaned back and flipped the pages of the calculus book in his face before slipping away from his grip. She ran her fingers along her stomach where Thomas jumped up and down on and gave a smug grin before waiting for Thomas's next whatever he was going to do.

@Shammy the Shamrock
Sky would just stare down at her and shook his head. "I'm not one for games. Might want to ask someone else." At this point his suit was really a suit. Sky himself had gone through so many things in life that... he was quipped for all sorts of scenarios. He then looked to Akira and would wonder what to do next.

@Crystal Cali

YoungX said:
he was quipped for all sorts of scenarios
(Tristin: *slams fist against Sky's crotch and groans in pain after hearing the metallic clang* Oh god....this is Igor all over again...)

JPax42 said:
Hugo
Hugo narrowed his panda eyes and thumped Jason on the top of the head with probably too much force. "Panda." He then turned around and flopped onto the ground again, licking the floor and grumbling. He could care less about Katrina. Besides, Hugo did the same thing to Katherine and all Hugo got were narrowed eyes. In fact, Hugo couldn't tell the difference between Katrina and Katherine. The only difference he saw was that Katherine had a professional flare to her walking and compared to that, Katrina looked somewhat clumsy in the panda's eyes.

@Jillybear265 @Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

Tristin clenched her stomach and covered her mouth. 'Nope! Gonna have to try WAY harder than that! Hey, you have nice legs.' Tristin started running her hands up and down Thomas's legs and his sides, her mouth was shut tight.

Laura

Laura poked Ann and turned around, waving to Akira.
"Hi Akira! Hi Akira's boyfriend!" Laura smiled and waved to Akira and Sky, giggling slightly while squeezing Ann. "Ugh no I need to do more push ups. 100 isn't enough!"

Kirstin

"Goodnight Threat." Kirstin was used to lying on her back now. She kept an arm around Threat and slowly fell asleep. Her two children, Peace and Threat, crawled quietly onto the bed and fell asleep on Kirstin's chest, snoring softly and quietly. Threat was protectively clutching Peace, who was nuzzled under Kirstin's other hand. Threat's legs had even flopped over the adult Threat's legs and gently stayed there.

@Shammy the Shamrock [Closed for a while so we don't have to write super long posts xD ]
"Who's Katherine?" She asked, wiping tears from her eyes, looking directly at the panda. She got up to her full height, loosely holding Jasons arm now. She used her understanding of animals at this point, she couldn't really talk to most, but this Panda had the intelligence of a human, so it wasn't that hard to understand it. She was beginning to understand Bones, but could fully understand Misty and used this to her advantage.

@JPax42 @Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back