• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sky would be in his room resting as he thinks about a few things.

Jonathon would be meditating as he thinks about his personal feelings towards GLASS itself.

Finally Hilbert... he just walks around.

Ray looked up as insanity filled her eyes. She grabbed the girls hands when she tried to stab her. "Why do you have to be so stabby? I just want to be friends," Orange box gave a insane cackle before lifting the girl up by the hands. "Now what's your name?"

@Yappi

Johny would wake up to see a TEST admin desk below him, he sighs remembering he killed the previous CEO and took his identity

@JPax42

Hilbert would be walking around just wondering the fuck he should do. If anything he knows something is bound to happen, but frankly it doesn't matter much at this point. In any case he just walks around.

[Open for Interaction]

Igor

"Johnny this is embarrassing." Igor said, holding the CEO's body. "We will drop body in portal." Igor spawned a portal and threw the body in.

@Yappi

Katherine

Katherine had left and gone back to her room. Suddenly, a body dropped from the ceiling and fell onto her desk.
"Not the first time."

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Johnny this is embarrassing." Igor said, holding the CEO's body. "We will drop body in portal." Igor spawned a portal and threw the body in.

@Yappi

Katherine

Katherine had left and gone back to her room. Suddenly, a body dropped from the ceiling and fell onto her desk.
"Not the first time."
Johny sighs and laughs "Ha, funny. Now as CEO of TEST what shall i do-" a scream comes from the closet 'YOU FUCKIN PHYCHOPATH IL-' "High functioning sociopath get it right dickweed!!!" he shoots though the closet and the screams stop "Anyways what should be my first move" he says looking at the cameras around the city... studying GLASS

Igor

"Well, what should we do? Build carrier? Fight GLASS? Besides..." Igor leaned forward and pressed his hands on the table, creaking it slightly. "GLASS took Tristin. You may of not know her but they took her."

@Yappi

As Hilbert walks through the city, he wonders if GLASS had caught Tiffany yet. Even if she could predict moves, it's not like she can just dodge every single one... especially bullets. For now he just walks through places infested with GLASS officers to take advantage of the terrain. What lies for Hilbert can only be met by his attraction for the strange and unpredictable situations. He approaches a few GLASS officers and asks them, "Has Tiffany of TEST been caught yet?"

@JPax42

'GLASS Officers'

The officers don't respond. They all fall down immediately, empty shells of armor. Behind them is standing the malicious little girl, Tiffany. Tiffany pulls out a gun and immediately shoots three times at Hilbert's legs, and twice at his head.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Igor
"Well, what should we do? Build carrier? Fight GLASS? Besides..." Igor leaned forward and pressed his hands on the table, creaking it slightly. "GLASS took Tristin. You may of not know her but they took her."

@Yappi
"Carriers finished, been finished..." He says drinking some water

"Why hello there Lucy! How are you!" Ray put the girl down and sat cross legged on the floor. She swayed side to side, humming a little song while messing with the buzzsaw glove. "Do you have friends?"

(Sorry for the delay, I have to go for an hour. Be back in a bit)

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
'GLASS Officers'
The officers don't respond. They all fall down immediately, empty shells of armor. Behind them is standing the malicious little girl, Tiffany. Tiffany pulls out a gun and immediately shoots three times at Hilbert's legs, and twice at his head.

@YoungX
"Fuck life!" He yells as he quickly dodge rolls to get himself out of this sort of perilous situation that he should've known would've happened to him. The two bullets graze his legs while one hits his left. As for the other two bullets aimed for the head... well he got good with avoiding those. "Seriously? Three officers couldn't do jack shit? Wow... Thanks a lot GLASS." Hilbert says as he wonders what the fuck he should be doing next. Well the only thing he could do was to grapple hook towards a high rooftop. Since he knew she could predict moves thanks to Hugo, he would stop the grapple hook midway. The air time he gained allowed him to attach his feet to the wall. From there he would start walking up the walls thanks to his sticky powers. "Honest to God... I'm thankful for having the power to make things sticky."

???

A man walked up to Ryan, breathing heavily through his mask. He kicks the ground with each step, causing a small crack. He draws a shaky breath and looked at him. "Give me...something...to ahhh....put in my nose..."

@Lux___Wolf

Igor

Igor shrugged. "Well good let's see."

@Yappi

Tiffany

Tiffany predicted that move long before Hilbert got there. The entire plane of the building was covered in a fine slippery lubricant powder, the type Katherine used on Tristin's back to shove her down the halls of Trinity. Any adhesive would go right off. Tiffany rushed down to the building and pulled out a bazooka, shooting a rocket at Hilbert while cackling like a maniac.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
???
A man walked up to Ryan, breathing heavily through his mask. He kicks the ground with each step, causing a small crack. He draws a shaky breath and looked at him. "Give me...something...to ahhh....put in my nose..."

@Lux___Wolf

Igor

@Yappi

Tiffany

Tiffany predicted that move long before Hilbert got there. The entire plane of the building was covered in a fine slippery lubricant powder, the type Katherine used on Tristin's back to shove her down the halls of Trinity. Any adhesive would go right off. Tiffany rushed down to the building and pulled out a bazooka, shooting a rocket at Hilbert while cackling like a maniac.

@YoungX
Johny leads Igor to the carrier before a lady seemingly jumps from no where and is covered in blood... she is obviously not human, any doctor could tell. A man screams from the distance, something about a knife shoved up his ass the broke mid way

JPax42 said:
???

@Lux___Wolf

Igor

@Yappi

Tiffany

@YoungX
"OH... You...HAVE...Got...TO...Be...FUCKING....SERIOUS?!" He said with a face of utter cringe as he would slip down the building. Hilbert then knew... he had gotten himself into quite the mess this time. "Wait... how the fuck did she cover the building with lubricant? HOW THE FUCK DID SHE DO THAT?!" Hilbert was basically at the edge this time. By that he was pissed. "Oh wait... if she can predict moves... can't I just made unpredictable moves?" This was his last desperation... but he had to do it. First he would play some Barbie Girl on his phone. Then he would use the lubricant to his advantage by literally performing a slide kick underneath the rocket. Then he would perform the Harlem Shake as he jumps out of the building into the air as he then gets Jiggy with it. In order to completely faze out Tiffany... he had to then yell out, "TIFFANY FROM TEST SUCKS REAAAAAAAALL DICK!!!!!" He yelled it out so loud that everyone in the city could hear it. All this would be topped off by "accidentally" bumping into another wall to which he would figure it would be lubricated, so he would just jump off of that and grapple hook towards a rooftop of a building farther away.

@JPax42

Igor

Igor nonchalantly pulls out a high powered pistol and points it at the woman's head, then fires.

@Yappi

Tiffany

Tiffany did not see that coming. Then again, her ten year old side took over. "I do not! Only if it's bubble gum flavored!" Tiffany angrily ran after Hilbert with a sniper rifle in her hands. She aimed a shot at Hilbert, and not only did she shoot there she shot at four places he was most likely to go to. "Math sucks! I hate this!"

@YoungX (I'm about to get Hilbert involved into the plot in the most fucked up way possible)

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor nonchalantly pulls out a high powered pistol and points it at the woman's head, then fires.

@Yappi

Tiffany

Tiffany did not see that coming. Then again, her ten year old side took over. "I do not! Only if it's bubble gum flavored!" Tiffany angrily ran after Hilbert with a sniper rifle in her hands. She aimed a shot at Hilbert, and not only did she shoot there she shot at four places he was most likely to go to. "Math sucks! I hate this!"

@YoungX (I'm about to get Hilbert involved into the plot in the most fucked up way possible)
Ying Yang fires a round at Johny who opens a portal that takes both there bullets making them redirect at eachother.... so Igor would have nearly shot himself and Ying Yang hit herself in the leg armor

Igor

Igor turned as the bullet missed his head. "Is my comrade Alexei? Oh...no is just Ying Yang. Vodka!" Igor chucked a vodka bottle at Ying Yang.

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Igor

@Yappi

Tiffany

(Hue. Well Hilbert is known to get caught up in strange situations. Hue.)

"Wait.. YOU ACTUALLY SUCK DICK?!?!?!?!? THE FUCK MAN?!" He yelled out to her as he would use the wind to aid him in dodging the bullets. Then he would play Hatsune Miku (The World is Mine) as he would perform the Gangnam Style Dance. Things were going... quite well actually. "GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU PSYCHO LOLI!!!!" He yelled out so that everyone in the city could hear again.

Tiffany

Tiffany loaded a high speed round and aimed it at Hilbert's leg. The recoil made her fall on her butt. "Yes I did! And I liked it SO MUCH! In fact, I wish that there were ones that were MUCH BIG-" Tiffany's spread apart legs had a giant 50 foot tall metal model of a dick landed between them, brushing her legs. Tiffany started screaming. "WHAT THE HELL!!!?!?!"

@YoungX

Kirstin

Kirstin hurled a 50 foot dildo towards Lithium and turned to her daughter.
"Peace? Do you have anything to say for yourself?" Peace shuddered and raised a hand weakly. "N-No m-mom..." when Threat held her hand down. "Mom, it isn't Peace's. It's...it's mine." Kirstin closed the door. "Come on kids, I have to talk to you about something. You're both eleven years old, you need to know this."

JPax42 said:
Tiffany
Tiffany loaded a high speed round and aimed it at Hilbert's leg. The recoil made her fall on her butt. "Yes I did! And I liked it SO MUCH! In fact, I wish that there were ones that were MUCH BIG-" Tiffany's spread apart legs had a giant 50 foot tall metal model of a dick landed between them, brushing her legs. Tiffany started screaming. "WHAT THE HELL!!!?!?!"

@YoungX

Kirstin

Kirstin hurled a 50 foot dildo towards Lithium and turned to her daughter.
"Peace? Do you have anything to say for yourself?" Peace shuddered and raised a hand weakly. "N-No m-mom..." when Threat held her hand down. "Mom, it isn't Peace's. It's...it's mine." Kirstin closed the door. "Come on kids, I have to talk to you about something. You're both eleven years old, you need to know this."
The round hit Hilbert which would be very bad of thankfully it wasn't life threatening. Of course he would wince at the pain before seeing... a 50 foot tall metal dildo. "... Oh my god... The FUCK..." He just landed himself onto a rooftop and would just watch. "Why... Why me?..." He sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back