• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine shook her head. "Their ashes were collected and then returned to their families. Each family received a one million dollar compensation. You can't bury something killed by high powered plasma weapons. Why do you ask?"

@YoungX
"Well I was hoping that their deaths were honored in some way. They didn't exactly had to be vaporized, but I would hope their spirits find rest."

Katherine

Katherine nodded and closed her eyes, still a book in her hands. 'Well, the GLASS weapons tore their soul to pieces but Jonathon doesn't have to know that.'

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine nodded and closed her eyes, still a book in her hands. 'Well, the GLASS weapons tore their soul to pieces but Jonathon doesn't have to know that.'

@YoungX
(Hue. Weren't they actually transported to the Middle East? Hue.)

"Actually I was also wondering... won't the people riot for the immediate execution of the gang members? As I mentioned earlier it contradicts the law of due process and the right to a speedy trial."

@JPax42

Akira nuzzles up to Ann, feeling a bit sad by the fact that she was bound to tear Ann away from the people who were most like her. If only they could be trusted, though Katherine and the rest of GLASS have given Akira no reason to fully trust them, and many reasons not to. After a bit of thinking, Akira sighs, and closes her eyes. She would have to talk to Sky soon to find out what he knew, but for now, she just sleeps.

(last post for tonight. Night!)

@Shammy the Shamrock @JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine

"It was a speedy trial. Of our weapons. The law didn't come to our door yet. Nor will they. What's there to get from the urban warlords who have taken hundreds of lives at their own hands, milking money from even the richest tycoons at gunpoint?" Katherine wasn't going to say anything else about the subject, but her expression didn't change at all.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
"It was a speedy trial. Of our weapons. The law didn't come to our door yet. Nor will they. What's there to get from the urban warlords who have taken hundreds of lives at their own hands, milking money from even the richest tycoons at gunpoint?" Katherine wasn't going to say anything else about the subject, but her expression didn't change at all.

@YoungX
"I understand that but... it feels like a step backward from what people have fought for yes?" Jonathon wasn't going to question Katherine, but he still felt the need to express himself.

Katherine

Katherine was getting slightly frustrated with Jonathon. There was one questioning subcommander in every GLASS history. First Kirstin, then Jonathon in this decade alone. Katherine wasn't Brendan, she wouldn't flip and gravity-bend the lungs out of anyone who stood in her way. Oh wait, she did with Pike...either way. Katherine sighed and pulled out her stun gun. "It isn't a step backwards. It was making Lithium safe. Best we could do. Personally, I have used all GLASS officers that have been personally manhandled by the gang leaders. It was easily self defense." Katherine started aimlessly pointing the stun gun everywhere before throwing it and catching it in her mouth, her eyes never leaving the book she was reading.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine was getting slightly frustrated with Jonathon. There was one questioning subcommander in every GLASS history. First Kirstin, then Jonathon in this decade alone. Katherine wasn't Brendan, she wouldn't flip and gravity-bend the lungs out of anyone who stood in her way. Oh wait, she did with Pike...either way. Katherine sighed and pulled out her stun gun. "It isn't a step backwards. It was making Lithium safe. Best we could do. Personally, I have used all GLASS officers that have been personally manhandled by the gang leaders. It was easily self defense." Katherine started aimlessly pointing the stun gun everywhere before throwing it and catching it in her mouth, her eyes never leaving the book she was reading.

@YoungX
Jonathon stared at the stun gun for a moment before talking once more. "Self defense? That would be... cheating the law. What about the gang members that actually hadn't done anything?" Of course he wanted to know about the other cities, but he figured to keep it to a minimum.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Katherine
"We only killed the leaders. The ones that did nothing are gone now, since they ran in fear or died trying."

@YoungX
Jonathon stayed silent for a bit as he began thinking. It seemed that the leaders were the only ones beside the members that fought back. Justice would be served as they said. Was it the right kind? "Well... do you have any plans for the rest of the world?"

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine

"Maybe. Well, GLASS is already world-wide. It's just too much work to handle it alone, right?" Katherine spit the stun gun out of her mouth and it dropped into its holster. "What are your thoughts about GLASS going around the world? What do you feel about us?"

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
"Maybe. Well, GLASS is already world-wide. It's just too much work to handle it alone, right?" Katherine spit the stun gun out of her mouth and it dropped into its holster. "What are your thoughts about GLASS going around the world? What do you feel about us?"

@YoungX
"What do I feel?" Jonathon thought deeply about this situation. There was no doubt that he was against the executions, but what were his personal feelings towards GLASS? "To be quite frank... I don't know."

@JPax42

Katherine

"There has to be a reason you joined GLASS. Nobody just waltzes into the interview room." Katherine continued looking at the book. It was one thing to talk naturally to people but when she did it it came off as intimidating.

@YoungX

Akira wakes up late into the night, or early into the .morning, she didn't know. She would gently slip out of Ann's grasp and walk to the door, into the hall, and to Sky's room. She knocks softly and waits for a reply. @YoungX

Laura

Laura jumped off the bed and did a gravity thing where she could jump over Akira's head and land very gently on the other side. Except the landing was awkward and she landed on her butt. "Good morning!"

@Crystal Cali

Laura

Laura continued rubbing her butt. "No...I have a popcorn hangover...MOM!!!" Laura's voice arched into a shriek as she asked for her mom, knowing that would get Katherine's attention almost...

Katherine and Laura

Katherine appeared right next to Laura in a shimmer of light.
"Laura did you stuff your entire fist in your mouth again?" Katherine asked sort of calmly, before turning to Akira. "Good morning." Katherine lifted Laura into her arms and held the child. An ice pack appeared on Katherine's wrist exactly under Laura's butt, and Laura made an oddly long and satisfied sigh. "AaaAAAAAhhhHHHhhhh."

@Crystal Cali

Akira at this point was slightly annoyed by Katherine and Laura, though she kept a calm, or rather expressionless face. "Morning. I was just heading back to my room to change," she smiles awkwardly. @JPax42

Katherine

Katherine set Laura down and sent the child running. "Okay, well...since Starling hasn't shown up a long time...do you think you are ready to get back on the streets, or do you wish to stay with us for longer? Most people don't usually hang around with us for this long, and they've been exposed to more dangerous things than Starling." Katherine's suspicions against Sky and Akira were definitely rising, although her face wouldn't show a single sign. She could tell the two were also probably miffed with GLASS's corporate shenanigans, and they shouldn't have to know about that this much.

@Crystal Cali

Akira raises an eyebrow. "Starling just hasn't shown up? Did he take a vacation or something? I would still like to work up here for a while. I haven't even had much of a chance to look at GLASS's files on robotics and other tech. Also, I would very much like to stay with Ann until she is reunited with her father. I may not be related by blood or anything, but I did make a promise that I would help her find him."

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine almost smiled. When Akira mentioned working, she turned around and held out a jumpsuit with Akira's name on it. "It changes in the situation you're in. If you're in a fire, it'll do that for you. If you're on the bed...Yeah it even does that for you. It has some kinks that need to be refined. We may be able to track her father anyways. Two of my subcommanders can probably get Threat and Kirstin to talk to all of us."

@Crystal Cali

Akira blinks, and takes the jumpsuit. She holds it up to examine it with a slight grin. "Yeah, Ann told me about these. Interesting. If it's alright to ask, just how do these suits work?" she asks with some enthusiasm.

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine's suit changed into a superman suit, complete with the cape. At least the 2013 one had the underwear inside. "What the heck? Sorry, the fabric is made of small hexagons that change with your situation. It's a long complicated thing with your skin and neck nerves. We uploaded over 1000 templates."

@Crystal Cali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back