• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ying Yang would walk out of a building covered in blood and a smirk on her face. She chuckles as people gasp looking at here. Brass shells littered the ground in the apartment complex. She walks back to her apartment in hopes of it being unlocked (OPEN FOR INTERACTION (PS GUESS WHOS BACK BATCHES))

Katherine

"Just imagine yourself naked. It shatters completely and it snakes down your arm into your hand, folded perfectly." Katherine smiled and tried very hard not to imagine herself naked.

@Crystal Cali

Akira nods. It was certainly an interesting piece of technology, but she felt she shouldn't ask many more questions right now. "Well, I'll just go try this on then," she says, moving towards her room.

@JPax42

Ying Yangs actions would quickly report all over the news, mass killings of 90 people by a women with a black and white eye. Along with a Ying Yang symbol on her shirt

Ray had left Anella's place and went back on the streets, she then smelled something. Blood. It lead her to a woman with a yin yang symbol on her shirt. Ray started up her buzzsaw hand as she was ready to kill.

@Yappi

Ray used her suit to give her enhanced strength, this let her scale the wall with ease. She saw the hatch, and sneaked along the roof. 'Let's kill her!' 'Wait you idiot, give it time.' The two voices rang in her mind as Ray shook them away and watched.

@Yappi

Ray titled her head 'She's got a kid? 'Remember when I use to do that to dad?' 'Yes. Yes. We remember you being daddies princess.' Ray sat up on all fours and hid in the shadows.

@Yappi

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]Ray sat up on all fours

[/QUOTE]
(Hugo: Are you bloody shitting me right now? Even I walk on two legs! *walks away and sips bamboo tea*)

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#b30000]Ray titled her head 'She's got a kid? '[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000]Remember when I use to do that to dad?' [/COLOR][COLOR=#00b3b3]'Yes. Yes. We remember you being daddies princess.' [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]Ray sat up on all fours and hid in the shadows.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/ said:
@Yappi[/URL]
Ying yang hugs her small child she adopted, he popped up in the town a few years ago. she is a skeleton.

Finbar sighs, his child was much weaker than him, Thus he left her in this city so as the grim Reaper he wont be destroyed

Akira changes into the suit, though knowing that Katherine could still be standing outside her door, she doesn't do much else inside the room. She walks out of her room with her suit still looking like it did before, not immediately thinking of anything to change it into as her mind was thinking about other things.

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine was busy at two tablets, rapidly swiping through them. It almost looked superhuman, which, probably because it was. She continued tapping away and two satisfying beeps were heard from both tablets, to which Katherine responded by throwing them backwards. Two GLASS officers caught them and walked away. "Sorry, I was a little busy."

@Crystal Cali

Akira nods. "No worries. Anyway, I was hoping to start a new project in robotics while I was here, if you have the resources I can work with, that is. I was looking around for files on anything I can use to incorporate into my research, but honestly there's so much information, I got overwhelmed," she chuckles a little. "Anyway, is it possible someone can point me in the right direction for what might be relevant in my research?"

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine handed Akira a file path key for the robotics directories in security levels one and two. "Don't dig too deep around the files, you may actually get lost. The last person who asked for a directory in quantum physics had an aneurism. Should something go wrong, I'll fix it."

@Crystal Cali

Yappi said:
Ying yang hugs her small child she adopted, he popped up in the town a few years ago. she is a skeleton.
Finbar sighs, his child was much weaker than him, Thus he left her in this city so as the grim Reaper he wont be destroyed
@ShammyTheShamrock @JPax42

Ray kept silent in the darkness, why was there a living skeleton? She didn't know, all she knew was to kill. Waiting for an opening a slight growl slipped out, she covered her mask so the sound wouldn't continue.

@Yappi

tumblr_ob79d0KMhI1sqmfmwo1_1280.png

- GHOST -

At Night Nightclub, Ryan Sullivan is a bartender.

He pours a round of White Gummy Bear and Scooby Snack vodka shots and brings them to a booth on a silver platter. He disappears as smoothly as he reappears. People forget about him, but when they remember, either he's nowhere to be seen or he's standing there, as plain as day. His clothes are black like his punk hair, and he hunches a little when reading the register or browsing through his glowing cellphone. Ryan is like everyone else, a small part of the busy background. He keeps an eye out for villains and heroes now and then...

Just in case
.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ying Yang holds the child close before she lets her go and kisses the small skeletons forhead. She hands her a small doll with a knife inside it and the small growing skeleton that seems to be a runt in growth compared to Finbar. 8 years old compared to Finbars original 10. She leaves out the hatch as the small child hums.

Yappi said:
Ying Yang holds the child close before she lets her go and kisses the small skeletons forhead. She hands her a small doll with a knife inside it and the small growing skeleton that seems to be a runt in growth compared to Finbar. 8 years old compared to Finbars original 10. She leaves out the hatch as the small child hums.
@Shammy the Shamrock

Ray came closer....a bit too close as her pink eyes and tubes showed from her shadowy spot. She doesn't kill children so she wanted to wait for the woman to come back.

@Yappi

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#b30000]Ray came closer....a bit too close as her pink eyes and tubes showed from her shadowy spot. She doesn't kill children so she wanted to wait for the woman to come back.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/ said:
@Yappi[/URL]
Lucy would look at the 2 pink eyes coming from the darkness and shine a flashlight at her, her eyes a frightened red

Ray hissed as the light shines on her, she covered her face. Her gas mask with a visor could be seen as she tried to slip back into the darkness but to no avail. Ray growled as the two voices yelled at her "RIP HER SPINE OUT!" "ARE YOU INSANE!" This time the two voices were talking through Ray who just began to scream.

@Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back