• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GLASS Officers

GLASS officers began to surround the scene of the crime, beginning to extract the 50 foot tall metal thing. An officer walked up to Hilbert and offered him a blindfold. "Sir, if you would."

@YoungX

Tiffany

"UNHAND ME YOU HELMETTED VIRGINS! I HAVE SEEN MORE THAN YOU HAVE! AAAAAAAAAA!"

JPax42 said:
GLASS Officers
GLASS officers began to surround the scene of the crime, beginning to extract the 50 foot tall metal thing. An officer walked up to Hilbert and offered him a blindfold. "Sir, if you would."

@YoungX

Tiffany

"UNHAND ME YOU HELMETTED VIRGINS! I HAVE SEEN MORE THAN YOU HAVE! AAAAAAAAAA!"
"... Yeah sure...," Hilbert said as he would just put on the blindfold. "Also can you treat the bullet wounds for me?"

@JPax42 (Hue... I hope this doesn't get Yappi banned again.)

tumblr_ob79d0KMhI1sqmfmwo1_1280.png

-GHOST-

The ground cracks with each step. A masked man asks for something to put in his nose.

Ryan can't make out what the mask was, but he was having traumatic flashbacks from the last time someone dragged their feet into the nightclub and died in his arms. It was a nobody, a hero-wannabe who left him the equipment that sparked his hero career.
“Icarus flew too close to the sun.” Blood pooled out on this floor, and he'd be damned if he let it happen again.

But this man didn't seem to be bleeding. Something to put his nose in?

Looking about, Ryan grabs a glass, a napkin, and a fresh dish rag. He tosses them across the counter and stares, curious of what this man is all about.
@JPax42

GLASS officer

The officers begin to treat Hilbert's wounds, and one officer gently offers some nice smells like the calming ocean and aroma therapy with your dog. "Report any injuries, please."

@YoungX

???

The man grabbed the glass, the rag, and the napkin. He then pull out a gun and shot the ingredients into a fine powder. He then dumped it into a vial and snorted it thoroughly. "Ahh...anything else..." He pointed the gun to Ryan, smiling. "Your brain counts."

@Lux___Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
GLASS officer
The officers begin to treat Hilbert's wounds, and one officer gently offers some nice smells like the calming ocean and aroma therapy with your dog. "Report any injuries, please."

@YoungX

???

The man grabbed the glass, the rag, and the napkin. He then pull out a gun and shot the ingredients into a fine powder. He then dumped it into a vial and snorted it thoroughly. "Ahh...anything else..." He pointed the gun to Ryan, smiling. "Your brain counts."

@Lux__Wolf
"Well besides my leg... that's all really. You know... Tiffany killed like three of you guys... Word of advice: Make unpredictable moves. It works."

@JPax42

proxy.php

-GHOST-

If anything, this crackhead can't be reasoned with. Asking politely would result with his brain becoming a powder for this maniac to snort. Villain! Ryan thinks, exploding into hot air. He crouches behind the counter, unholsters his two tranquilizer dart guns, and fires them at the guy's armpits. @JPax42

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor turned as the bullet missed his head. "Is my comrade Alexei? Oh...no is just Ying Yang. Vodka!" Igor chucked a vodka bottle at Ying Yang.

@Yappi
Ying Yang would have been mind wipped due to Finbar, Finbar wanted to make sure he could trust her... but as a result of he childs insanity he was forced to make Ying Yang insane as well.

???

The man's suit combined with his condensed skin protects him from the tranquilizer darts. He smashed his fist through the bar top and aimed a pistol at Ryan's leg. "This one's real...mmhmmhmm!" He pulled the trigger and dropped down onto the bar, smiling behind his mask.

@Lux___Wolf

GLZSS Officer

The officers nodded and took notes. "Judging by what just happens you can say you've seen everything, eh?" The officer didn't laugh, just returned to notes and directing the cleaning of the giant metallic object.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
GLZSS Officer
The officers nodded and took notes. "Judging by what just happens you can say you've seen everything, eh?" The officer didn't laugh, just returned to notes and directing the cleaning of the giant metallic object.

@YoungX
"That would be an understatement," he says regretfully as he would then stand right back up. "Now then... I guess you guys are going to detain Tiffany. Just word of caution though... since she can predict moves I suggest you always make unpredictables moves and land her in an unpredictable cell. Just... don't let her out... ever. She's too insane."

@JPax42

Yappi said:
Ying Yang would have been mind wipped due to Finbar, Finbar wanted to make sure he could trust her... but as a result of he childs insanity he was forced to make Ying Yang insane as well.
@JPax42

JPax42 said:
GLASS Officers
"We send her back to TEST. In infinite contaiment."

@YoungX

Igor

Igor stared at the leaky blood. "Miss are you alright? Too much vodka..."

@Yappi
"Oh thank god," he sighed in relief as he looked to the officers. "Well... I'm not really sure what comes next. Considering I was just attacked by a loli... I think I'm just gonna relax. Unless... you guys need me."

@JPax42

proxy.php

-GHOST-

The gunshot is a sudden bolt through an otherwise silent nightclub. The dance music is cut, and everyone murmurs with uncertainty what's just happened. Ryan's holding onto a magnetic glove and a bulletproof vest in the left hand. The bullet's been drawn to the vest, missing his leg by inches. Damn! Ryan scrambled back on his feet. My mirage's gone.

He shouts,
"BACK OFF, PSYCHO!" That gets everyone's attention.

Ryan grabs a vodka bottle and smashes the flammable liquid over everything. He does this as a dare.

He can surely escape as a mirage this time.
"CMON, LIGHT US UP."

@JPax42

GLASS Officers

"Do you have a reason to meet anyone at GLASS? If you do we can make that happen." The officers smiled.

@YoungX

???

The man pulled out a lighter and set the liquid on fire, the flames coursing around his body before he dashes to the end of the bar. Commotion sets in as the man's hood slowly hardens. While he can't move as fast, he's now fireproof. He pulls out a GLASS high energy gun and trails it at random people, shooting down people in brilliant flashes of blue.
"No...still not special...that one was definitely not special."

@Lux___Wolf

JPax42 said:
GLASS Officers
"Do you have a reason to meet anyone at GLASS? If you do we can make that happen." The officers smiled.

@YoungX

???

The man pulled out a lighter and set the liquid on fire, the flames coursing around his body before he dashes to the end of the bar. Commotion sets in as the man's hood slowly hardens. While he can't move as fast, he's now fireproof. He pulls out a GLASS high energy gun and trails it at random people, shooting down people in brilliant flashes of blue.
"No...still not special...that one was definitely not special."

@Lux___Wolf
"Do I? ... Nah I don't. Plus what would GLASS need me for anyways," he says hoping that GLASS would't call him out. "Besides... not like GLASS knows who I am. Hell barely anyone does." In any case he would decide to just... well sit down at a bench.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
GLASS Officers
"We send her back to TEST. In infinite contaiment."

@YoungX

Igor

Igor stared at the leaky blood. "Miss are you alright? Too much vodka..."

@Yappi
Ying Yang breaths heavily "Im fine" Johny sighs and says facepalming "Igor you run test on her... she ha-" Yang stabs him in his gut "SHIT" Johny yells.

Igor

Igor stared in shock and pulled the knife off of Johnny. "Are you of insane?!" Igor stuffs a tranquilizer in Ying's neck before grabbed Johnny and Ying and shooting a portal to TEST.

@Yappi

proxy.php

-GHOST-

People are dying! Ryan looks on, shocked at the flames that didn't injure his attacker.

He notices the GLASS high energy gun, wrongfully associating Dr. Starling with GLASS.

Ryan disappears as a mirage but remains at Dr. Starling's side. He makes note how hardened and fireproof his skin is. Now's a good time to ambush him. Ryan straps on the magnetic gloves and connects with the high energy gun. He jerks it out of someone's way as a blue light fires at the ceiling. He attempts to pry it out of Dr. Starling's grip.

@JPax42

Dr. Starling

"BAAH that's MY weapon!" Starling's weapon goes flying out the window, a symptom of stealing a GLASS weapon. "Fists?" Starling raises his hands and prepares for a fight. He's definitely as hard as concrete but he feels pain like a normal man. Unless he takes his drugs first.

@Lux___Wolf

YoungX said:
"Do I? ... Nah I don't. Plus what would GLASS need me for anyways," he says hoping that GLASS would't call him out. "Besides... not like GLASS knows who I am. Hell barely anyone does." In any case he would decide to just... well sit down at a bench.
@JPax42
@JPax42 (Meep. If you want to make Hilbert's day even "greater.")

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor stared in shock and pulled the knife off of Johnny. "Are you of insane?!" Igor stuffs a tranquilizer in Ying's neck before grabbed Johnny and Ying and shooting a portal to TEST.

@Yappi
Johny and Igor went to TEST as Yang was knocked out... before they jumped through the portal a small child apprached Igor. a hoodie covering its face.

Kirstin

Kirstin decided never to interfere, but, well...she flew around before dropping down in front of Hilbert, cracking the ground slightly. She stayed down for a little bit and showed Hilbert her iconic eyes. "Hello Hilbert."

@YoungX (Wish granted)

Igor

Igor stared at the skeleton child.
"Yes?"

@Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back