• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

proxy.php

-GHOST-

A fistfight? With his pair of cement blocks?

"Fuck that," Ryan says.

He grabs ahold of an enormous metal freezer and smashes it into Dr. Starling.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
Kirstin
Kirstin decided never to interfere, but, well...she flew around before dropping down in front of Hilbert, cracking the ground slightly. She stayed down for a little bit and showed Hilbert her iconic eyes. "Hello Hilbert."

@YoungX (Wish granted)

Igor

Igor stared at the skeleton child.
"Yes?"

@Yappi
Hilbert just stares at the woman who just landed in front of him. "Well... at least this is something I've seen before. Someone just landing in front of me. Hello there... woman who knows my name... Yep. I can't escape life," he says with a surprisingly calm face. "Well do you.. need something? Please don't let it be a bullet to my face."

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Kirstin
Kirstin decided never to interfere, but, well...she flew around before dropping down in front of Hilbert, cracking the ground slightly. She stayed down for a little bit and showed Hilbert her iconic eyes. "Hello Hilbert."

@YoungX (Wish granted)

Igor

Igor stared at the skeleton child.
"Yes?"

@Yappi
Lucy falls into his arms before she pulls a knife out of her sleeve trying to stab him

Kirstin

Kirstin pulls out a gun and points it to Hilbert. "Bullets are too slow for my taste." Kirstin shoots it at Hilbert and an instant later holds her hands out. The bullet was in her hand. "See?"

@YoungX

Dr. Starling

The freezer does it. Starling's mask membrane fluctuates and his breather makes a loud grunting noise. "Why...I just wanted to SMOKE SOMETHING!" He lifts up the remains of the freezer and lucky him, there is some traces of cocaine. He snorts all of it and his vision begins to slow...

@Lux___Wolf

Igor

Igor grabs Lucy's hand.
"Is everyone here of crazy? Even little skeleton child?!"

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Kirstin
Kirstin pulls out a gun and points it to Hilbert. "Bullets are too slow for my taste." Kirstin shoots it at Hilbert and an instant later holds her hands out. The bullet was in her hand. "See?"

@YoungX

Dr. Starling

The freezer does it. Starling's mask membrane fluctuates and his breather makes a loud grunting noise. "Why...I just wanted to SMOKE SOMETHING!" He lifts up the remains of the freezer and lucky him, there is some traces of cocaine. He snorts all of it and his vision begins to slow...

@Lux___Wolf

Igor

Igor grabs Lucy's hand.

@Yappi
Lucy starts to cry "No i thought you were going to hurt mommy!!!"" she says dropping the knife and curling up... Yang and Lucy both need medical attention. there both hurt psychologically and physically.

JPax42 said:
Kirstin

@YoungX

Dr. Starling

@Lux___Wolf

Igor

Igor grabs Lucy's hand.

@Yappi
He sighs as he just stares. "Right... Well is there anything you need with me? Seems like you don't need help with anything." Hilbert felt like this city had problems. Negative.... this city has problems.

@JPax42

proxy.php

-GHOST-

Ryan sees that everyone's mostly evacuated the Night Nightclub.

He has his equipment together and turns on the video camera.

He videotapes Dr. Starling sniffing coke off the bottom of the freezer among all the flames.

"Busted," he says. "You're going on tonight's 8 o'clock news."

@JPax42

Igor

Igor sighs and puts Lucy on her back before taking everyone back to the medical bay. Johnny is given stab wound treatment, YY is given some anesthetic and treatment and Lucy is just put to sleep until Igor can figure out what to do.

@Yappi

Kirstin

Kirstin shook her head and walked over to a tree. "There's a cat up here that you might want. Here..." Kirstin pulls the tree out of the ground and holds a white cat next to Hilbert. "Nobody will see. Wait here's the cat bye!" Kirstin took off and disappeared, leaving Hilbert with the tree and the white cat.

@YoungX

Dr. Starling

Dr Starling growled.
"I always go on the news..." He pulled two concussion grenades and threw one at Ryan and the other at the club before running off, snorting the rest of everything else.

@Lux___Wolf

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor sighs and puts Lucy on her back before taking everyone back to the medical bay. Johnny is given stab wound treatment, YY is given some anesthetic and treatment and Lucy is just put to sleep until Igor can figure out what to do.

@Yappi

Kirstin

Kirstin shook her head and walked over to a tree. "There's a cat up here that you might want. Here..." Kirstin pulls the tree out of the ground and holds a white cat next to Hilbert. "Nobody will see. Wait here's the cat bye!" Kirstin took off and disappeared, leaving Hilbert with the tree and the white cat.

@YoungX

Dr. Starling

Dr Starling growled.
"I always go on the news..." He pulled two concussion grenades and threw one at Ryan and the other at the club before running off, snorting the rest of everything else.

@Lux___Wolf
Hilbert was a bit confused, but he would then see the white cat and the tree. Since he could talk to animals this was perfect. "So... what's your name? Mine's Hilbert if you hadn't heart from the woman."

@JPax42

Martha

The cat perked up on the branch and crawled down on to the bench, sitting on Hilbert's lap. She talked rather slowly, since cats lived in a slower time frame than humans. She had a posh accent, and sounded like a mother. "Oh why delighted to meet you Hilbert! My name's Maaarrrtha."

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Martha
The cat perked up on the branch and crawled down on to the bench, sitting on Hilbert's lap. She talked rather slowly, since cats lived in a slower time frame than humans. She had a posh accent, and sounded like a mother. "Oh why delighted to meet you Hilbert! My name's Maaarrrtha."

@YoungX
"Martha? Well it's certainly nice to meet you too. So... what brings you here anyway?" He asked wondering just where the woman got the cat from. In any case at least he had someone to talk too. Better than dealing with Tiffany and... well he decided to erase the dildo from his memory.

proxy.php

-GHOST-

Oh, that was true. Ryan realizes he's seen Dr. Starling on the news all the time.

But by then, the man had left with a double bang. Ryan is knocked off his feet.

He blinks, seeing stars on the ceiling. He looks along the floor at the other dead bodies.

At least I was hero enough to save at least one, he thinks with great misery.

@JPax42

JPax42 said:
Igor

@Yappi

Kirstin

@YoungX

Dr. Starling

Dr Starling growled.

@Lux___Wolf
Ying Yang wakes up soon as she sees the décor she sees a medical scalpel

Martha

"I don't knoww...I just keep getting stuck in trees so that strong woman. Ahue. Anyways, what about you? There are hundreds of different places you can be, why heere?"

@YoungX

People in the bar

A few people stood up, coughing and blinking at Ryan. Most people were unconscious, and some needed medical attention. But Starling would've killed them all if it wasn't for Ryan. They began clapping and cheering for the brave bartender.

@Lux___Wolf

Igor

Igor quickly calmed Yang down and started operating on her wounds. "Tell me of where you feel pain."

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Martha
"I don't knoww...I just keep getting stuck in trees so that strong woman. Ahue. Anyways, what about you? There are hundreds of different places you can be, why heere?"

@YoungX

People in the bar

A few people stood up, coughing and blinking at Ryan. Most people were unconscious, and some needed medical attention. But Starling would've killed them all if it wasn't for Ryan. They began clapping and cheering for the brave bartender.

@Lux___Wolf

Igor

Igor quickly calmed Yang down and started operating on her wounds. "Tell me of where you feel pain."

@Yappi
Yang hid the scalpel in her sleeve before Igor got in and she refused to speak... Being absolutely fuckin mental

Igor

Igor scoffed. "If Tristin was here I would of let her slap you. We will just assess pain." Igor started nudging parts of Yang with a probe.

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Martha

@YoungX

People in the bar

@Lux___Wolf

Igor

@Yappi
"Umm... I was being shot at by a psycho 10 year old... Typical for me really," he sighed before regaining his composure. "Well in any case... I guess I'll go somewhere. Do you want to come with?" He wondered if bringing a cat with him was a good idea as he was prone to get into all sorts of situations.

@JPax42

Martha

Martha climbed onto Hilbert's head and drooped from there. She was quite heavy for a cat, probably comes from staying in trees. "That would be maarvelous!"

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Martha
Martha climbed onto Hilbert's head and drooped from there. She was quite heavy for a cat, probably comes from staying in trees. "That would be maarvelous!"

@YoungX
Hilbert flinched form the weight before adjusting himself. "Well alright then. Let's head on out... somewhere," he said as he would get down by sliding himself with his stickiness from his hands. From there he would wonder where he should go next. Sure the looks of some people were awkward, but then again it's not like it's any weirder than what he just went through.

JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor scoffed. "If Tristin was here I would of let her slap you. We will just assess pain." Igor started nudging parts of Yang with a probe.

@Yappi
Yangs clothes are attached to her body... So she is unable to ware a gown.. her gloves and boots however are not. She never even flinched during the probing

Martha

"Ohh I was wondering if someone could take me to one of those delightful 'Mommy and Meow' hairstyling and manicure places. Are you up to do that. Besides, the mess of hair you have right now...it can deeefinitely look sexy. Ahnaw hnaw."

@YoungX

Igor

Pink Igor continued probing Yang until he was done. It was time for therapy now.
"Alright! Let us begin of therapy!"

@Yappi

JPax42 said:
Martha
"Ohh I was wondering if someone could take me to one of those delightful 'Mommy and Meow' hairstyling and manicure places. Are you up to do that. Besides, the mess of hair you have right now...it can deeefinitely look sexy. Ahnaw hnaw."

@YoungX

Igor

Pink Igor continued probing Yang until he was done. It was time for therapy now.

@Yappi
Hilbert just stared thinking about a manicure. In truth... he never really did something like that before, and he couldn't give a shit that if mostly girls did it. "You know what? Let's go for it," he says as he goes to the nearest location for that sort of thing. "I suppose it's time to look fabulous."

JPax42 said:
Martha

@YoungX

Igor

@Yappi
Yang scoffed and shot the a grappling hook set to maximum push force at him... The doctor next to Igor quickly found a scalpel in his jugular

proxy.php

-GHOST-

When several stand and start cheering, Ryan understands it's not as bad as it looks.

He's relieved that even the fire's gone out short, snuffed from the water leaking from the freezer.

Smoke rises, giving him time to vanish.

GLASS is this city's problem, Ryan thinks. Maybe TEST knows something about that dude.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back