• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JPax42 said:
Igor
Igor goes flying and passes out because he landed on three tranquilizers.

@Yappi

Martha

Martha went with Hilbert. "Marrvelous!"

@YoungX

TEST

(
@Lux___Wolf tag @Yappi for TEST)
Soon Hilbert and Martha would end up at one of those hairstyle and manicure locations. From there they would spend their time getting their looks all fabulous.

One scientist in particular started to deal away... Yang stepped on him jamming a small shiv into him multiple times

YoungX said:
(It shall live... LIVE!)
(Well k... I hope)

Johny called Sky "I need help... We have a code 99 here at TEST. Your authorized to enter just please help!!!" He says panicky

Yappi said:
(Well k... I hope)
Johny called Sky "I need help... We have a code 99 here at TEST. Your authorized to enter just please help!!!" He says panicky
"I'll be there." He then opens a door from Trinity and jumps down. As he goes into terminal velocity, he would grapple hook onto buildings. From there he would reach TEST and enter inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Dies inside, i might be moving onto other RP's though, all depends as i lost so many pages that i have no idea whats happened)

Akira takes the key and nods. "Thanks. I should get started right away, so if you'll excuse me," she says, heading back to her room. Once inside, Akira pauses a moment and looks at the suit she was wearing. She thinks for a moment, and it shatters into a replica of the clothes she usually wears, though they looked newer. After her clothes were formed, Akira sits at the computer and starts looking up files on robotics based on the key Katherine had given her. For now, she would be doing just as she would be expected to. A visit to Sky would have to wait.

@JPax42

GLASS Robotics

A hollow female voice rang from the computer. "Hello. I am GLASS robotics's personal guide. How may I be of assistance?" The figure stepped out of the computer and stood. It was 7 feet tall, had a honeycomb membrane of some sort over its fully white face, and the rest of its limbs seemed to fluctuate under the honeycomb membrane. It tilted its head at Akira.

@Crystal Cali

Akira wheels her chair back. and looks at the hologram with an intrigued look. "Oh, well that's interesting," she says, then thinks a moment. "Show me files on Artificial Intelligence programming."

@JPax42

GLASS Robotics

"Artificial intelligence information scanning on level 2." Robotics tilted its head and disappeared into the computer. A menu appeared with a ton of blank buttons.

@Crystal Cali

GLASS Robotics

The menu pulls up a video.

Hello. This is a message from GLASS scanning the artificial intelligence department. We are currently discovering a process called tessellation which is connected to a sapient mind to create unique patterns such as the very jumpsuit you wear. Any questions?

@Crystal Cali

Akira thinks for a moment, remembering the one time Katherine showed up just before someone was about to say something to Sky and Akira that could have been rather important. She thinks of how to phrase the question to not sound suspicious, then asks, "Is the suit only connected to the mind of the one who wears it, or is it also connected to a network?" she would both say and type the question because she was unsure of how to interact with the program.

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back