~Alone~ (RP)

Aria giggled at how timid he was. "so youre a year older then me then. you two are funny" i wonder.......i wonder what chase would think? i cant remember the last time i had this much fun.

"It's not funny" he whined at Aria still watching the snake closely. Scrapes poked her head at and began watching the snake almost the same way from inside his coat.

Aria was laughing whole heartedly for the first time since the disaster. she reach up and put one arm over Toas shoulders and her other arm over Marks shoulders and pulled them both in. "this is going to be fun! im looking forward to our travels as the three muskateers!"

"yikes!" Aria yelped, jumping behind Mark. "um shaka scares me a little too. after all the snapping." she had a guilty look on her face "perhaps im not the right person to tell Mark he needs to be braver." sigh.....im such a hypocrite. i hope i didnt hurt Shakas feelings. i dont want a snake mad at me. or Toa for that mater.

Aria feels her hair stand on end. she shivers. after a bit she settles down and pats Shaka on the head and lets him slither off her. "i guess that wasnt so bad." she walks ove to Mark. "are you ok? Shaka wont hurt you. i promise, even if he thinks your tasty i wont let him hurt you. he seems to like me anyway." she looked back at the snake

((you mean Toa right? isnt Koa from the boading school for shifters?))

"I just don't like the fact that I look tasty to animals" he replied still keeping all eyes on the snake.

"i can understand that." Aria looks at him. his expression mirrors one of the expressions Chase wore so often before Aria had changed him. she stepped back a second and let a single tear escape.

Mark was still upset at Toa but let it all drop when he noticed Aria stgepping back and just one tear going away. "Whats wrong" he asked immediately a little concerned.

"for a second you reminded me of someone.he....."s she hesitated as another tear rolled down her cheek. "he was everything.and i lost him! i got him to open up, he become more gentle and before i knew it i just couldnt live without him. i watched him die in my arms. and now......this is the first time ive felt this broken" by now she was on her knees, tears streaming down her face.

((hope you dont mind the breakdown. i felt this was lacking a bit of drama seeing as im sure everyone lost someone precious in the dsiaster.))

Aria kept crying. "why didnt it hurt this much before?" she was trembling and started to feel light headed and wobbly "why............"

(Im going to sleep now if my character is holding up something I leave him and scrapes to Stardust night ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back