Alone [Inactive]

He didn't seem to know or want to say anything in response to her comment about people needing each other which made him glad when she mentioned cooking. "Of course," he said, standing up and stretching his back for a moment, stumbling a bit on the spot before he steadied himself, a hand clutching his chest as his eyes went wide for a moment.

she got out some paper plates and sat them down looking back, "h-hey are you alright??" she made sure he wasnt going to fall and held his shoulders steadily. she looked at his face and saw his face and she got very worried, "are you hurt??"

Ami looked at Jack "Depends on the question." if it was disrespectful, she wasnt gonna answer it and she'd snap at him. "I hope it isnt something that'll push my buttons."

Suzaku took a sharp intake of breathe, not saying a word as his body tensed though a few seconds later he's coughing into his sleeve but doesn't seem to be in pain anymore. "I'm f-fine," he said inbetween coughs, trying to wave her off.

ardetha found an old dictionary that had belonged to her grandma and she flipped through it admiring the old fashioned hand writing. it was a small trinket but loved it none the less. "grandma collected the weirdest stuff.." 
she couldnt just leave him alone like this, "here sit back down.." she got him back in his chair and felt his forehead, "possibly sick?" she waited but he wasnt warm so she put her hand on her hip and looked at him.

He didn't say anything even as his coughing began to die down, his glasses sliding halfway down the bridge of his nose before it finally stopped altogether. Pushing his glasses up as he cleared his throat, he half muttered the words, "Something like that," under his breathe.

" I hope not." he ginned and chuckled a bit." I just wanted to ask what's your option on werewolves. That's all." he really wanted to know since he always read about werewolf fighting vampires.

Ami shrugged "They're dogs. But I dont see them as a threat unless they come at me first. I may be a vampire but I do not start the fights unless needed." she looked at him "Why? Are you one?"

He grinned," yeah I am and thanks for calling me a dog." he laughed not thinking much of it and he noticed that they were getting closer to Ami room and he was glad he was really tired.

Ami sighed "Sorry." she noticed the floor seemed familiar, they were close to her bedroom "Finally. I do not know how I managed to get myself lost."

V ardetha kept reading it when she thought she heard voices, she peaked out her door and saw ami with Jack. The growl cane back and suddenly her book caught fire. "Ah fick.!"

Ami nodded "Same to you." she walked into her room and she cleaned up before laying on her bed, grumbling "I need to eat. Im starving."

Jack notice Aretha peeking out of her room," wow your really jealous aren't you." he walk over to her and grinned," why are you jealous any way I just met the girl,"

She was attempting to put the book out, "I am..not..jealous!" She finally got it out abd sighed heavily as she clutched it to her chest.

She groaned and feel on her bed.."dinner..Ok.." She put the book down and decided to put her makeup on so she at least look decent.

Jack headed down to the dining room the book Aretha got him still in his hands he continued to read it until dinner was ready. He wonder to himself as he read could Ardetha actually like him, out of everyone she picked him why

Visha was glad she pre prepared dinner since she was so worried, it was beef and vegetable stew with French bread and milk or water. She layed out everyone's good and called to them from the bottom of the stairs, "dinner everyone!"

Ardetha pulled her hair over to one side as usual and fluffed it.straightening out her dress she slipped on her wrinkle pickers and headed downstairs for dinner. Vishas stew was always the best.

Ami followed everyone who had seemed to make it to the Dinning room. She wasnt the one to eat human food. But she did anyway with some blood for her. She looked around the place and sighed softly "Great..."

Visha smiled at ami, "my dear do not worry we have special bowl for the vampire kin" she smiled and pulled out a chair for her where a bowl sat.

Ami looked at the woman "Thanks...." sometimes she was weirded out, sometimes she wasnt. "It looks like i'll be sitting on my own." she said bitterly "Whatever. People dont know how to accept the people who are around them." she sat down and she looked at the bowl. Back to her hard shell.

He was quick to shake his head, straightening up as a few rogue coughs escaped him. "I'm fine," he insisted, shaking his head a bit as everything began to steady again.

Visha walked from the vampire girl with a grown.She must be one of the kids who were bitter about being here.She walked back to the kitchen, "how are you feeling?" 
(anyone still alive?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back