• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
character level or warlock level? will Xai expect him to destroy specific things eventually? like.. tell him to destroy a pub by starting a barfight one week and destroying a wagon the next? XD

Character level, and occasionally yes he will.

Being able to get free casting of a few of spells once each long rest vs an ability that wastes a spell slot to tell that certain types of creatures are within a mile of you.

That vanilla ability is often considered useless and they keep trying to replace it with new things to make it not useless well the keep trying to fix the entire ranger class and you are already getting to be a buffed beast master.

oh, I meant since my patron is kind of custom xD I want to know if anything else changes lol

I wanna know if I can get my casty blasty book of nasty~
Not until you reach higher levels in warlock and/or the percentile of your boon grows

Think of the "Door spell" as less of a "spell" and more of a "Magic Feat", everyone.

Oh yes, now you have incentive to increase it. while also the need to keep it at bay
is there any way to lower the percentile back to below 10% if it raises above that? although knowing my luck, it would fall on 1% the first time I try to roll the chaos die

so there's a chance he won't be able to eventually use magic at all without it going haywire? does that extend to his racial spell Hellish Rebuke? Cuz all tieflings can cast it

Technically yes, and you still will be able to cast magic... it will just be destruction magic

is there a list like for wild magic? oh boy.. yeahh, he's probably not going to use magic past a certain point. My luck is fuckin' trash so I'm not going to risk potentially killing party members down the line. >.>

you want to see the wild magic table he gave me? destruction thing likely uses a different table. Just know one of the options was a goose kidnaps a party member and causes them to fall down stairs for a couple of hours.

Would it be safe to assume that Páh has this door spell as well?

Correct, she does have the skill

is there a list like for wild magic? oh boy.. yeahh, he's probably not going to use magic past a certain point. My luck is fuckin' trash so I'm not going to risk potentially killing party members down the line. >.>

Oh yes, don't use magic while under a pact with Xai. That'll be fun XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back