• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Randomness is randomness.
What helps?
Modifiers - whether they're from buffs from Bards or Clerics, magic items, attribute increases, proficiency levels, feats, or Inspiration.
There are times you can turn a 3 into a success because you're adding +9 to it, or you're burning something to get a re-roll or Advantage.

I love the fact that Hopsek is calling Diella “Vrail’s short friend” when they are literally the same height. 😂

It’s just because he hasn’t really seen her do any Druid stuff. Once he see’s her go beast shape it’s definitely going to be “-Insert animal- lady” or just “animal lady”
Haha, that is true. What is Hopsek calling Beorin, though? "Vrail's other short friend"?
Which reminds me, Felis Felis got a gift from Saiama too. But she hasn't been to her room yet to see what it is
I know, I know! I haven't forgotten about it, but the flow of interactions didn't lend itself to Diella going to take a look so far (and from what I've been reading in trying to catch up, it might stay that way a little longer, it seems, haha). I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually, though.

Also, sorry for the long-ish intervals at which I'm online at the moment. I'd like to say I'll be more active, but for the nearer future, I can't make that promise in good faith future because of some RL stuff, I'm afraid. I'll try to log in as regularly as possible, though.

Haha, that is true. What is Hopsek calling Beorin, though? "Vrail's other short friend"?

I know, I know! I haven't forgotten about it, but the flow of interactions didn't lend itself to Diella going to take a look so far (and from what I've been reading in trying to catch up, it might stay that way a little longer, it seems, haha). I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually, though.

Also, sorry for the long-ish intervals at which I'm online at the moment. I'd like to say I'll be more active, but for the nearer future, I can't make that promise in good faith future because of some RL stuff, I'm afraid. I'll try to log in as regularly as possible, though.

I don’t think he’s actually interacted with Beorin yet, but probably something to do with the beard.

And all’s good, IRL always takes priority!

Now with my strength, I have a 5d6+7 weapon to knock skulls with. I just need to get some better armor and I'll be set!

With her ring now glittering on her finger, Athaclenna goes over to her horse and leads it out of her room and over to the nearby stables. Then, with that done, she goes looking for the other chosen of Saiama.
Delia has not left Saima's palace and is talking to a goblin(from what I understand), it's Shalia who doesn't seem to be here? where could they have gone?
I think Hopsek and Diella are basically walking out of the door of Saiama's palace and setting out towards the arena at this point, if I'm reading Chuckles Chuckles 's last post right? But I'm sure Athaclenna would be able to see them leave and easily catch up if she wants to, since I doubt the two of them have gotten very far yet.

I think Hopsek and Diella are basically walking out of the door of Saiama's palace and setting out towards the arena at this point, if I'm reading Chuckles Chuckles 's last post right? But I'm sure Athaclenna would be able to see them leave and easily catch up if she wants to, since I doubt the two of them have gotten very far yet.

Probably, so if she leaves now she could catch you two

Hey Tyrant, I'm gonna have to drop this. I really love the concept and I thank you so much for the opportunity to play my homebrew, but I can't give you guys the time I need right now in my life, I've got university and I'm moving house so it's not fair on you. But I'd be happy to rejoin in a few months once life settles down again.

Hey Tyrant, I'm gonna have to drop this. I really love the concept and I thank you so much for the opportunity to play my homebrew, but I can't give you guys the time I need right now in my life, I've got university and I'm moving house so it's not fair on you. But I'd be happy to rejoin in a few months once life settles down again.

Sorry to see you go, if your spot is still open when you get back and you are still interested then you can return. Until then, good luck with school and the move

Users who are viewing this thread

Back