• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
before it gets to the combat part, can you be honest with me TyranntX TyranntX have you made the rate of success of good rolls lower? Because I genuinely was getting fed up with the dice and made a thread about the dice system.

that's good failed sanity saves are scary

If you think THAT'S bad, try ctrit failing reading books WHILE in that library Then you don't want to KNOW some of the horible things that you could get by rolling poorly in this plane of existence.

I mean, I sure hope so, because it would be a really shitty thing to lie about. Especially when it's sucking the fun out of actually playing for at least one person.

I don't know why it's doing that for you, but at the same time the Dice roller is a very fickle entity... Observe

I don't know why it's doing that for you, but at the same time the Dice roller is a very fickle entity... Observe

Yeah, I have no control over rolls as I've mentioned before. If I did bosses would be getting A LOT scarier then they have any right to be

Yeah, I have no control over rolls as I've mentioned before. If I did bosses would be getting A LOT scarier then they have any right to be
well.. idk. but's it's honestly kind of ruining my enjoyment of the game all together. It would've been fine if it was something that was pre-set and we were told about but this is seriously bs

well.. idk. but's it's honestly kind of ruining my enjoyment of the game all together. It would've been fine if it was something that was pre-set and we were told about but this is seriously bs

I could lower the DCs, but that would still would affect what you roll.

I could lower the DCs, but that would still would affect what you roll.
yeah, idk, it's not my decision to make at the end of the day. I also don't know what the others think but if it keeps going, I'm probably gonna quit. I joined to have fun, not to expect everything my char does to end in failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back