• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yes, hit dice when rolling for any class defaults to the largest. So regardless if Sherwood Sherwood is leveling paladin or ascended, he'd be rolling 1d100
Ah, I was not aware of that. I'll take the level of paladin for the many happy bonuses of the class. I want that extra attack eventually.

Just realized I was dumb. I talked the dm out of giving me a lot of extra health because I thought it would be unfair, but you guys got a lot of awesome items so now I am officially the weakest member of the party.

Just realized I was dumb. I talked the dm out of giving me a lot of extra health because I thought it would be unfair, but you guys got a lot of awesome items so now I am officially the weakest member of the party.

That's just the way the cookie crumbles

Anyone notice that Psychie with our 'squishy' cleric currently has the most hit points of the party?

Ah, yes. I missed him. You are correct. But the point still stands that the cleric is not supposed to be tougher than the fighters of the party. lol

Better than what I rolled. Ah, well. I'll hopefully do better next level up.

almost finished leveling up just need to pick the extra cantrip to go with my current line up of fire bolt, shocking grasp, friends, and minor illusion

I love the fact that Hopsek is calling Diella “Vrail’s short friend” when they are literally the same height. 😂

It’s just because he hasn’t really seen her do any Druid stuff. Once he see’s her go beast shape it’s definitely going to be “-Insert animal- lady” or just “animal lady”

I love the fact that Hopsek is calling Diella “Vrail’s short friend” when they are literally the same height. 😂

It’s just because he hasn’t really seen her do any Druid stuff. Once he see’s her go beast shape it’s definitely going to be “-Insert animal- lady” or just “animal lady”

Which reminds me, Felis Felis got a gift from Saiama too. But she hasn't been to her room yet to see what it is

I haven't gotten a gift yet, but I haven't been to my room to see.

Sorry Shalia has disguise kit skill but no disguise kit for you to get past the goblin without him recognizing you.

I've got RL work and family stuff keeping me busier than usual.
Will try to catch up and post more over the weekend.

Sherwood Sherwood - feel free to move Vrail along to wherever you're shopping.
TyranntX TyranntX - I mis-remembered that Vrail was heading to the library, not the tower of History. Refer back to "busier than usual" comment.

Also, rolling d100 for HP.
Wowzers - I'll take the 50.

I actually don't care if Hopsek rolls to notice her or not, I just rolled "just in case". If she slips past him she'll continue walking with Shalia, if she doesn't she'll stop here.
TyranntX TyranntX Chuckles Chuckles Ilikepie Ilikepie

I didn’t get notified for this (because of course) but Hopsek wasn’t actively looking for her anymore and I’m pretty sure your stealth beat his passive perception so I’m fine not rolling. 👍🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back