• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
One thing that I am curious about is this: With level 5 on the paladin, I gain an extra attack per round. Do I get that since I'm level 3 paladin/level 2 ascended or not?

And here is my HP roll. Going with 50

Alright, so I suppose I'll be rolling my new HP, too, then.

...And I think I'll take the average again, thank you, haha. That will be 50+3, then, correct?

One thing that I am curious about is this: With level 5 on the paladin, I gain an extra attack per round. Do I get that since I'm level 3 paladin/level 2 ascended or not?

And here is my HP roll. Going with 50

No, you'll get that when you are level 5 in paladin

So many messages!

TyranntX TyranntX - we're at level 2 in Ascended? Did I miss a link to a write-up somewhere on what that means or do we learn as we go?

and House Rules - at 2nd and 4th we should have gotten Feats?
3rd and 5th we get stat increases?

So many messages!

TyranntX TyranntX - we're at level 2 in Ascended? Did I miss a link to a write-up somewhere on what that means or do we learn as we go?

and House Rules - at 2nd and 4th we should have gotten Feats?
3rd and 5th we get stat increases?
I thought it was 3rd we got a Feat, and 4th we got a stat boost.

No, you'll get that when you are level 5 in paladin
Hmmm, do I go ahead and take a level of ascended, or a level of paladin? lol Not quite a tough choice; I'm going ascended for the d100 hit points and whatever bonuses we get from that.

Wasn't there something about the hit die defaulting to the largest size of any of our classes, so we'd get d100 HP regardless of what we level? Or am I mixing something up again? (I'm mentally preparing to correct my sheet already, haha)

Wasn't there something about the hit die defaulting to the largest size of any of our classes, so we'd get d100 HP regardless of what we level? Or am I mixing something up again? (I'm mentally preparing to correct my sheet already, haha)

Yes, hit dice when rolling for any class defaults to the largest. So regardless if Sherwood Sherwood is leveling paladin or ascended, he'd be rolling 1d100

Oh we leveled up I remember the dm mentioning us getting a higher leveled spell slot 1 level early that means I can cast fireball with sorcerer level 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back