• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic After The War (Accepting!)

Arabella was scared out of her own mind right now, she was between death and death and she had no way out, thankfully Butternut escaped out of the corner of their eyes behind the couch where John was and licked his face and let out a little pout, though it was quiet enough only for John to hear.

While Butternut was pouting Arabella felt like she wanted to do than just pout, "O-Okay..." Arabella said, stuttering, "H-how about this?.." She bit her lip, thinking of something, "How about you both take me and split whatever reward you guys get in half... Or, know what? I can run away right now... And um... You guys don't have to take me?" She mumbled the last part and glanced behind her shoulder than at the younger looking man with the sniper and she took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down...

@Aqua @Goldencurls @Anaxial

Alex saw Arabella run behind the couch and he knew he shouldn't be here, but he ran in anyway, knowing that they are in danger, he pulled out his sword and shouted: I know you all have guns but i'm not letting you do anything to the her, you understand? Even if it means me dying. I know i don't have anything to do with this but this is insane, so stop this NOW!

Alex was shaking visibly, but he kept his will and courage up.

John smiled at the large dog, he hesitantly pet the dog's scruff. He had never really been around animals when he was younger, thus resulting in allergies. John starting sneezing and his hand had started to itch where he had pet the dog, John tried to stop the rapid fire by using his elbow; no luck.

John cracked open a single eye to watch another person run in, "Heh l- looks-" John sneezed several times, "A pa- ah- arty-!" John continued to sneeze, his eyes watering from the allergies.

Alex stared at John and approached him. "What are you doing to the dog?" He softly whispered, with his sword readied.

Alex dragged the sword towards the ground, almost touching John's feet, he was a cautious kind, and that seemed like a threat to Alex, a big threat, like he was going to attack the dog, he then only realised that he had an allergy to the dog, but still readied the sword next to his feet.

"H- hey." John coughed a bit, but the onslaught of sneezes continued. "Turns out- out I'm allergic to do-ogs, who-" John's throat was dry like sandpaper, his breaths now coming in rough rasps. "Knew, huh?" John attempted to chuckle but it turned into something sounding similar to an asthma attack.

John glanced down, he would've gulped but it only caused him to cough more. His body now trembled, the force of each sneeze and cough leaving him breathless. The sword unnerved him, "Y- you are-rrn't gonna-" How much longer could his lungs handle this. "Ch- hop off my foot ar- ah- you?"

"Heh if i would've I'd have done it already." Alex calmly put the sword back inside the sheath and stared at everybody. "Mind telling me what the hell is going o-". Alex gasped and fell to his knees there was a rifle in the corner, he calmly tried to get through it.

"No no no, not this again." He started hyperventilating. "Why a rifle here, why not a pistol, god damn... I ne-ed water! Or else..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Writtar said:
Alex saw Arabella run behind the couch and he knew he shouldn't be here, but he ran in anyway, knowing that they are in danger, he pulled out his sword and shouted: I know you all have guns but i'm not letting you do anything to the her, you understand? Even if it means me dying. I know i don't have anything to do with this but this is insane, so stop this NOW!

Alex was shaking visibly, but he kept his will and courage up.
(Butternut actually ran to the couch...)

Ash was officially pissed now that some tough man with a fear of guns was hyperventilating in front of him so he had to give him a water bottle. So Ash pulled out a water bottle from a pack that securely attached to the suit and threw on the ground saying "you better pay me back or the next bullet from this rifle will literally blow your stomach from your body" he said in a deadly voice before turning to Arabella and gramps and his hood came undone with some mechanical devices before coming down revealing his white hair and purple eyes that looked tired "Heh I don't need money in this damn wasteland I just food, water and equipment and if you have a better deal than the person paying me right now then I'll make a deal with you, got that darling" he said the last part with a little wink before holding his rifle back up so the gramps and Arabella won't run.

"Thanks, I guess." Alex calmed down and glanced at the rifle again, every time, after the panic attack happens, he isn't afraid, for a short while. He pulled out a box and opened it in front of the man that gave him water.

"This box is full of food, mainly vegetables and bread, there's also some soil and seeds in there, if you're ever interested into planting some stuff."

He moved back cautiously while ready to grasp his sword, in case he was going to attack, he attempted to keep it hidden, but it was obvious.

Jared sat against the storehouse wall, a bored look in his grey eyes. A tennis ball bounced towards him, as he had thrown it at the opposite wall of the spacious building just moments ago. He repeated this process over and over, as it was something to do in this town turned wasteland. In the end, after the bombs fell, nothing was worth doing anymore. Those bombs had destroyed in one day what he had spent his whole life working towards. And now, everything was just... quiet. That was probably the worst thing. The silence. The constant reminder that nothing was left. He shook his head, catching the ball as it rebounded once again. In the end, he had lost everything. Why even try anymore? In the end, he failed. Nothing was worth it. Yet he never took his own life, and he knew why. He was a coward, and as painful as that thought was, he knew it was true. He closed his eyes in frustration, vaguely aware of a ball rolling out of his hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back