[Across the States and Back!] Relationships!

@asduskfalls Is a regular to the restaurant she works at so has seen her in passing.

@Bombielonia Her unofficial library friend. Quite fond of reading herself she often goes to Evelyn for advice on buying a new book or borrowing one.

@Mademoiselle and @LuckyMisfortune Is a frequent flyer of the party scene and these two lovely people usually provide interesting conversation after introducing herself after the upteenth time of seeing them at a party.

@BrownBear When she was in her modeling phase she did manage to get a small gig in her senior year and ended up being paired up with him for a set. Though she did feel a slight connection, she left the job and hasn't seen much of him since.

@BrokenStrings Having a diabetic cat named GiGi she's a regular at the veterinary clinic and has always liked Hannah. She was always so nice and she appreciated her understading of Gigi's not so nice tendencies.

@LionsForLambs Saved her from going home with an unsavory guy at a party, even though she was pissed at Hunter for interfering she was grateful for it after learning the guy's true reputation once she was sober.

Last edited by a moderator:
xx0mittens0xx said:
@asduskfalls Is a regular to the restaurant she works at so has seen her in passing.
@Bombielonia Her unofficial library friend. Quite fond of reading herself she often goes to Evelyn for advice on buying a new book or borrowing one.

@Mademoiselle and @LuckyMisfortune Is a frequent flyer of the party scene and these two lovely people usually provide interesting conversation after introducing herself after the upteenth time of seeing them at a party.

@BrownBear When she was in her modeling phase she did manage to get a small gig in her senior year and ended up being paired up with him for a set. Though she did feel a slight connection, she left the job and hasn't seen much of him since.

@BrokenStrings Having a diabetic cat named GiGi she's a regular at the veterinary clinic and has always liked Hannah. She was always so nice and she appreciated her understading of Gigi's not so nice tendencies.

@LionsForLambs Saved her from going home with an unsavory guy at a party, even though she was pissed at Hunter for interfering she was grateful for it after learning the guy's true reputation once she was sober.

(Will add more detail either later tonight or first thing in the morning. I'm being called for a night of Vodka/OJs and monopoly. How could I say no? xD )
That sounds good to me. =)

Last call to check Relationships! (Except for @xx0mittens0xx since she just got here and @YoungDreamer since she isn't done with her character yet.) After an hour and a half no more changes will be made.

xx0mittens0xx said:
Ok seeing as how I'm pressed on time (since the rp starts tomorrow) if any of you have suggestions how our characters met I'd appreciate it. I'll be going through and putting up ideas here in a bit and if you don't agree with it PLEASE let me know and I'll change it
Hunter was a film student. Maybe she was caste in one of his short films? Or, you know, the whole he's a lifeguard thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
@NessieAlways

Just gathering the posts from yesterday so you wouldn't have to go through the previous posts, momento!

Hei and Evelyn bumped into each other on a trip to the bookstore on several occasions. The two were very shy and awkward at first, but eventually they opened up to each other, So, him being a bookworm and her being a bookworm, they often asked each other for book recommendations. Their friendship would evolve around books and friendly conversation.

Eve was distracted for reaching a book in the library before Hunter approached, offering aid but Evelyn being the coward she is got frightened and then, , they then sat together and Hunter calmed her.

They also seen each other here and there before actually becoming closer friends.

@NessieAlways.

Hunter + Anabelle- Their work places being near to each other, they often caught glimpses of each other during breaks and on the way to and from work. Hunter stopped to make some quirky remark about her wrist tattoo one day and they became casual aquaintances and then friends as they continued their strange half conversations.

Hunter + Eve = They passed each other in the library several times, but they never officially met until Hunter both prevented Eve from toppling off the step stool she was on as well as retrieving the book she'd been trying to get off the too high self. He sat with her until she had calmed from her little scare and they became friends after seeing each other around the place a few more times.

Hunter + Li = We went with the met briefly at a party card because we couldn't figure how else their personalities would have led to anything close to a friendship at his point. Being, like, exactly the opposite. Literally the pessimist and the optimist!

xx0mittens0xx said:

(Will add more detail either later tonight or first thing in the morning. I'm being called for a night of Vodka/OJs and monopoly. How could I say no? xD )
Sorry, I didn't see this one first. I'm so slow. This idea works just fine or me. Cause Hunter is totally the type to step in and try to be all responsible and protective even of strangers.

@LionsForLambs just yelled at me cause I forgot to do this too. I'm just listing instead of quoting cause I'm lazy and laaaaaate!

Maude- I'm pretty sure that we agreed that after Hunter saved Maude from drowning, he was offered free meals for life at her families restaurant. They met during one of the few times that Hunter took her up on it.

Carlos- Another party card, though Hannah does like her parties, so they probably know each other well.

xx0mittens0xx said:
@BrokenStrings Having a diabetic cat named GiGi she's a regular at the veterinary clinic and has always liked Hannah. She was always so nice and she appreciated her understanding of Gigi's not so nice tendencies.
I'm agreeing to this one right now.

@Bombielonia - we never agreed on anything, so I'm gonna pull the met via Hunter card. Is that okay with you?

I think that's everyone, right? No..

Esban.. Just go with the party thing for them too, although, again, Hannah is a partier. Probably on a first name basis, at least.

BrokenStrings said:
@LionsForLambs just yelled at me cause I forgot to do this too. I'm just listing instead of quoting cause I'm lazy and laaaaaate!
Maude- I'm pretty sure that we agreed that after Hunter saved Maude from drowning, he was offered free meals for life at her families restaurant. They met during one of the few times that Hunter took her up on it.

Carlos- Another party card, though Hannah does like her parties, so they probably know each other well.

@Bombielonia - we never agreed on anything, so I'm gonna pull the met via Hunter card. Is that okay with you?

Esban.. Just go with the party thing for them too, although, again, Hannah is a partier. Probably on a first name basis, at least.
You must've missed the post earlier, but yeh, that works. =D

BrokenStrings said:

Good job @LionsForLambs! :tongue:

BrokenStrings said:
Hey! Don't be mean or I'll stop being your friend. Besides, I bet I could tad you in a thread or two you've neglected... :P
I have a life, unlike you, dearie. Busy stuff. Not sitting around all day...

Besides, what would you do with yourself without your favorite childhood pal... Just remember. All favorite childhood friends are replacable.. I just have to make one up!

Charlies such a scorpio, always trying to keep an air of mystery about him so party card is amusing. Esben and i would be compatible, since Carlos likes doing crazy shit

making carlos 23

LionsForLambs said:
I have a life, unlike you, dearie. Busy stuff. Not sitting around all day...
Besides, what would you do with yourself without your favorite childhood pal... Just remember. All favorite childhood friends are replacable.. I just have to make one up!
Whooooa! Whooooa! You wanna fight? I know all your embarrassing secrets! And no.. no drop dead fred's for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back