[Across the States and Back!] Relationships!

SweetBabyJesus....

I had no idea Esben went to so many parties but apparently he's just a social-freak when he does go to them! :D lol

So I guess he meet everyone at parties, where he no doubt was sh*tfaced and doing stupider things than usual. I'm sure all of your character had great first impressions with him ^.^

Its all good. Carlos wouldnt have been as shitfaced as esben so he was in good hands. Going the extra mile is more his thing. hahahaha.

YoungDreamer said:
SweetBabyJesus....
I had no idea Esben went to so many parties but apparently he's just a social-freak when he does go to them! :D lol

So I guess he meet everyone at parties, where he no doubt was sh*tfaced and doing stupider things than usual. I'm sure all of your character had great first impressions with him ^.^
Oh, absolutely! Li was so impressed by Esben's party demeanor that he promptly walked out the door. (.-.)

Trignome said:
Oh, absolutely! Li was so impressed by Esben's party demeanor that he promptly walked out the door. (.-.)
Esben probably would have followed him out >.>

"Where ya' goin' buddy!?" #GoHomeEsben. #You'reDrunk.

xD Omg I'm laughing out loud.

Mmm.........

Hrm...........

I hate to be the one to bring this up, but, romance? Should we agree amongst ourselves on pairings beforehand so we aren't wasting time like trying to woo a character whose player isn't interested in being in romantic side-plots, etc? I have never really know how to feel about the practice of agreeing on couples-to-be beforehand, on one hand it takes the element of surprise out and locks your options in but on the other hand it can be more efficient.

Maude, for example, is single-not-really-looking, but open to romance if someone else does the pursuing.

YoungDreamer said:
Esben probably would have followed him out >.>
"Where ya' goin' buddy!?" #GoHomeEsben. #You'reDrunk.
...And Li would have given him an Asian Death Glare (bonus points for the glasses)

"Oh, you're drunk? I hope you drive home tonight. Alone." #LiIsABastard #AsianWithNoSoul

YoungDreamer said:
Wah... IDK O.o
Esben and Carlos met randomly, perhaps hitting it off at the beach when they picked up on a group of girls together... maybe they impressed each other and decided to exchange numbers to go partying, then just became friends after that?
It's the at the beach part that caught my particular attention... cause Hannah is a life guard and a something of a beach whore.... which I suppose could mean she is a whore at the beach, but really means she's a whore for the beach... in case that was at all confusing before my happy clarification.

I guess it would have made some sense that they met at the beach too. Hannah surfs. Maybe Esban wanted to learn? Or maybe not. Dunno. Just.. you know, parties.

asduskfalls said:
Mmm.........

Hrm...........

I hate to be the one to bring this up, but, romance? Should we agree amongst ourselves on pairings beforehand so we aren't wasting time like trying to woo a character whose player isn't interested in being in romantic side-plots, etc? I have never really know how to feel about the practice of agreeing on couples-to-be beforehand, on one hand it takes the element of surprise out and locks your options in but on the other hand it can be more efficient.

Maude, for example, is single-not-really-looking, but open to romance if someone else does the pursuing.
I WANT LOVE TRANGLES O_O *Heavy breathing*

You're probably right, Brownie, it's definitely more interesting that way.

Maybe we should all just declare whether that's something we're interested in role-playing? Cause I know some people prefer to avoid it. So we should probably avoid trying to woo charries belonging to said people. :P

asduskfalls said:
Mmm.........

Hrm...........

If you all want I can add a Crush/Relationship section =)

But please I beg of you.. don't make it all about romance... *kneels down and cries*

YoungDreamer said:
I WANT LOVE TRANGLES O_O *Heavy breathing*
Yes my dear Young...love triangles are always a must

Trignome said:
...And Li would have given him an Asian Death Glare (bonus points for the glasses)
"Oh, you're drunk? I hope you drive home tonight. Alone." #LiIsABastard #AsianWithNoSoul
Awh... poor Esben XP #LiNoLikey

BrokenStrings said:
I guess it would have made some sense that they met at the beach too. Hannah surfs. Maybe Esban wanted to learn? Or maybe not. Dunno. Just.. you know, parties.
Hmm... that would be something that he would do. Maybe he saw Hannah surfing and wandered over, requesting she show him how.

Trignome said:
*sits in a dark corner* I want to be alone...in the dark...with cake.
Ohhh... I like dark corners as well >.>

See, the most interesting thing about just doing it as it goes (no intentional innuendo there...maybe...) is that sexuality was not in the character sheet, so who even knows who everybody likes? What team is everybody batting for? *runs around with a bat* Who's on first? Who's pitching? Who's warming the bench?

Oh of course not Nessie! That's exactly why I ahted to be the one to bring it up. xD I'm definitely not going to be hyper-focusing on ER MAH GERD LURVE stuff :P

We have a lot of time to develop our relationships. Think about if we all are couples already. Things would get old fast and hard for nessie. Going to places is fresh, but the drama counts too. Carlos would be flirty, but i doubt hed hit on you straight away. Hes a lot more concious of his decisions since high school. His time away has changed him slightly. Hes not cocky or even too loud to be honest. Esben may find it weird. Some may be impressed. Still beneath this demeanor... he loves to get 2 On. He may not get too close with the girls on the trip at first, most likely hooking up with NPC's at first (If anyone is willing to play them please feel free). He will first analyze each of you, since he doesnt know you all too well. He will find out your likes and research on that, and use it to his advantage.

asduskfalls said:
Honestly Trig, I don't see how anything could possibly get through Li's cold heart. xD
Ahahahaahahahaha! I think all the girls should totally just make it a mission... a game, even.. who can get li.... ::Flails with bat!::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back