• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Attorney - Prelude of Fate; Past and Future

@Britt\-21

Prosecutors are supposed to force the insinuation that the defendant was the one that did it. They basically push the fact that their witnesses are right, and support their witnesses with provided evidence and stuff. Prosecutors and witnesses are like the mirror of attorneys and their defendants. Each choose to believe in and support the other. It's simple really. Now go out there and CRAM THE ACCUSATIONS DOWN THE ATTORNEY'S THROAT

I had a brain fart lol. Edited it lol. I think the prosecution need help xD And maybe the defence

It's cause I'm SO DANM TIRED cause I stay up late for this lol

How about I change this RP up a little bit and have it so you're all defense attorneys (or the detective), and I play the role of Prosecutor with one of my little legends as your rival? To be exact, we'd have Arthur von Kael as the prosecutor for everything.

We only have the three/four of you, and with one being detective... It'd be just like how it is all through Dual Destinies.

The defense is supposed to not only look for contradictions, but to also look for irrelevant testimony. Like how Juniper's testimony did nothing to incriminate the defendant at all. They're supposed to zero in on things like that and force witnesses to a corner, or attempt to.

I should just switch over to prosecutor if that's the case. I'll get the guilty verdict no matter hwat.

simj22 said:
I should just switch over to prosecutor if that's the case. I'll get the guilty verdict no matter hwat.
Just... No von Karma level of forged evidence, and make sure you read the rules regarding forged evidence, as well as do the part about discussing such forged evidence with me should there be any.

Psh. I don't need to Manfred this. I was born to accuse. Also forged evidence = bad.

I think we should just get back to things. Unless, everybody wants to start over or something so we can organize this a little better...?

Hmm. I'm on the fence, but if we're going to have a better offense and defense, we should restart this show, take it right from the top. I might and should rewrite Lawlesse' character sheet.

In that case, let's go ahead and restart. Everybody fine with this same case, but re-thought out enough to be better? I'd of course, start us all at a case before this and put this longer down the line, so we can get a few other things up n' running. Perhaps put it as the third case that we go through? Also, I'll probably make my own regular characters to play at times. Maybe I'll bring Hansen and Equinox over?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back