• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Attorney - Prelude of Fate; Past and Future

Shi Long Lang's son? And I based Lawlesse off Lang, or was supposed to be based off him.

UltraYuseke said:
Well, basically, your job is to present evidence or facts that disprove what the defense claims. For example, if the defense brings up a theory like... "The victim was the one to hold the gun," your job would be to say something along the lines of "The lack of fingerprints on the gun makes that impossible to prove." That, and whenever new evidence presents itself, come up with an idea in how that evidence supports the prosecution's claims of the defendant being the guilty party.
T^T haaallppp

BASICLY you've gotta come up with theories to point evidence against your theory, and bend them towrads the defendant. ^_^ like the detective did when i pointed out the victim had to be close to the defendant, with the evidence you gave me!

whoa i worded that wrong. basicly, use the defence's theories against them, and make up your own theories. ^_^ its easier than being a defence attourney xD

just try your hardest, and do what my signature says :D (bottom right of it xD ) also you're not bad at itt~

^_^

@UltraYuseke tag me when you're online again please :D

I'm guessing I either read your mind, or you were planning that for a little bit later, but decided to do it now because I mentioned it...? xD

no, i noticed the timegap of the bang, the checking then seeing them stumble gimme a second i almost did it.

DAMMIT im so close and i know it >.< uhh. wait the stumbling... when they were already shot....

Stumbling back for a moment right after being shot; pretty much their body losing strength and stumbling back before falling to the ground after being shot. Even you have to admit that if you got shot, you'd stumble back from the pain before falling down.

but she was shot in her temple. intantly killed. (well tyler dosent know that cause there's no autopsy report)

wait he knows because prosecution told him. time to commence questioning

xD

That was just an example, the shot in the chest part.

Might I direct you a little to make this go smoother and not get Tyler thrown out of the court and the prosecution declared the winning side right away, should you make a mistake or two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back