• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Attorney - Prelude of Fate; Past and Future

Well clearly, even the judge can deny contradictions. It's all really a matter of if the judge is thorough, or if the judge is easily lead like the one from Phoenix Wright's time.

I cry lol. Hardcore judge much? I'm actually grasping at straws irl now wanting to ask if the ballistic markings matched lol but I don't wanna be punished

Also, a little bit of a spoiler as to what the next case'll be.

The next case is going to start out as a trial that everybody's watching, which then turns into a new and separate trial for an important reason, followed by becoming a third, separate trial.
Also, on the part about ballistic markings... I don't think that'd really matter all too much, given that even if that gun's not the gun that was fired, it wasn't, in any way, the proof of which made the defendant, the defendant.

"Easily led". More like gullible to the point of thinking he understands Godot's coffee quotes.

Omg I just realised the necklace and the no gunpowder contradicts!!!!!!!!!! Oooooooooooooo snap

Because the necklace was in his hand the defendant had to be nearbyyyyyuuu :0 but they haven't pointed out the name on the back yet

My favorite character so far has been Klavier Gavin. Also, wow, that was pretty sharp of you, Tay. Nice job. U r winnar

I cut you off in the improper entry to the contradiction. Where the gun lays after everything isn't really related to the contradiction all that much.

By the way, don't be afraid to throw in some music from the actual games where they fit like I've been doing a little bit of.

Taykillz said:
I want a boot as evidence so when I show it ur like "no, a boot to the head!"
Look at the judge's appearance. That's very much possible.

Cammy Meele's revelation actually threw me off a little. I had thought for sure it was that Borgian dude.

I know, right? It also pisses me off they did that with Cammy. Cammy was such an amazing character, and they threw it all away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back