• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Attorney - Prelude of Fate; Past and Future

Also, I get the feeling you guys are in the middle of googling 'cravat'.

Taykillz said:
Also REPLY DAMNIT YOU DETECTIVE!
Calm down, or I may have to remove you from this case and place you over in the gym with a mop while Cornelius takes your place.

I can't be bothered cause I'm on a phone lol

And also fine, but only if he replies to me shattering his logic lol

As in the detective and possibly the judge lol

Hello? I've played ALL the games, other than AAI2 and DD. I'm practically full of information about the AAverse. Really wished I got to witness the Gregory and Badd's ladder-stepladder conversation in person, though.

Simj, I'm thinking of having Juniper O'Conner take the stand here soon. Let me know whenever you're fine with that happening, and feel free to take as long as you want, just as long as there's something there to progress on.

I should think this is the point where the judge, in all her splendour, chucks a gavel at everyone and calls for the next witness, since this whole issue about everything right now is all conjecture. Witness testimony breaks the case, after all.

I just might have her throw that gavel now xD

Of course, she'd have a string attached to it to get it back after hittin' everybody in the head with it so she could slam it down.

Oh I just posted saying we should get a new witness lol, also rip my first contradiction, you will be missed, and maybe bought up later.

I say let the new witness be introduced

Helloooooooo @UltraYuseke and @simj22

I was in the middle of writing a post, okay?

No need to tag me for a mere seven minute break between replies.

Dude, chill out, man. Some of us need time to think out a reply, and some of us are busy with uh, personal stuff, like the dust gathering on my desk.

I'm preoccupied by the finalizing the evidence I'd written the noted down of so I can present everything that's going to be part of the case when it comes to that time. Gotta have all the evidence for this, now don't we?

Sorry. I'm surviving on sugar and bread. Lol and adrenaline . And getting hyper. I'll give you time heh...

If we're continuing, I might stand in for the prosecution until she responds

@Britt\-21 I do believe it's your turn to reply. I'm assuming you've gone without notifications, which is why I've tagged you.

Well, basically, your job is to present evidence or facts that disprove what the defense claims. For example, if the defense brings up a theory like... "The victim was the one to hold the gun," your job would be to say something along the lines of "The lack of fingerprints on the gun makes that impossible to prove." That, and whenever new evidence presents itself, come up with an idea in how that evidence supports the prosecution's claims of the defendant being the guilty party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back