• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Attorney - Prelude of Fate; Past and Future

I'm back now... Sorry, kinda do a lotta stuff between one and four my time.

Tend to leave without waring because I delay doing all of it too long and Miyu slaps me on the back t' get going.

Lol I understand I just fell asleep tester day and when I woke up I had a mini panic attack because I could've missed a lot, but nothing thankfully

What would you guys think of things similar to Apollo's perceiving power, Athena's psychology, and Phoenix's psyche-lock power? Of course, I'd introduce them all at a later date (I'd make a list, you'd each get to choose one, maybe two if I decide on it), and everybody'd get them at practically the same time.

If not they're basically magic things to aid in lawyering. If anyone gets a Magatagma I have a black psyche lock lol. Don't forget about edgeworth's logic power

They'd be things like... Let's see... An example would be Apollo's ability to perceive. Whenever somebody's unknowingly twitching or reacting to what they're saying, his bracelet reacts to it. He can use the power of his bracelet to take a closer look at the person and see their twitching or reaction to their own words. It's pretty much a way to tell somebody's nervous and that they're lying about what they're saying, or something else is connected to that statement that's important and that they know about.

And say athena's ability to hear emotions through words, and use a robot to analyse it easier and point out inconsistencies in their emotions, for instance if they were talking about their friend dying, but constantly being happy about it, slightly.

Geezzzzz u sound like crazy robot woman blackquill lol she dosent know what it is I simplified it

I think @simj22 should get somthing like the Magatagma or the bracelet because... JUSTICE

Relevant:
comic142.png

Uhh... The photo doesn't show stomach down, Tyler. Get a grip on your understanding of stomach and back Tyler. How the hell'd you even pass the bar exam? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back