• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Attorney - Prelude of Fate; Past and Future

@Britt-21 @simj22 Begin posting again whenever. Hope you're fine with what's going on for our new start. Also, soon, I'll be figuring out a system for keeping a list of evidence each individual person has knowledge of, but if that gets too complicated, it'll just be sorted by evidence the defense knows about and evidence the prosecution knows about.

Welcome back from work then. Hope I did a good new start. Let me know of any issues you have, since I am kinda new to this and may need a bit of help with things I'm not doin' right or don't do well.

Gonna get off now. Be back in eleven hours.

So is this going to be like in the games with 1 or 2 attorneys and 1 prosecutor per case? Or is it going to be different?

i think it works in teams, so at the moment there's 2 prosecutors and 3 defences, although one is inactive.

Well, we've got two prosecutors and two defense attorneys. I was thinking at times we do two prosecutors against two attorneys, sometimes do two different cases... Pretty much whatever works best.

Yep, but that's because I'm super fast at typin' when it comes to this kinda thing. Sadly, not all that fast when I have to think 'bout what I type.

Well, everybody just decided to put you as lead attorney, I guess. I haven't even really said anything about any specific leading and all that, but I'm definitely fine with you all discussin' who leads.

I'll be posting ASAP. Also, what Lawlesse meant was that Gou wasn't reporting under Zheng Fa, but under the local law enforcement, not that he wasn't from Zheng Fa law enforcement. She's insinuating the phrase "When in Rome, dance like the Romans do." Or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back