• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Attorney - Prelude of Fate; Past and Future

It's like Shi-Long Lang. Gou doesn't have to deal with the laws and everything of the country. He's pretty much able to do whatever he wants, command anybody there he wants. Kinda like how Shi didn't have to follow orders from Edgeworth.

But Interpol Agent Lang was operating individually. As an Interpol Agent, he did not NEED Edgeworth's permission to do anything. He outranks Edgeworth in that aspect. In fact, if I remember correctly, Edgeworth specifically had to seek permission from him instead, for both the Kidnapped chapter and the Querces Alba chapter. Right now, Gou is like, a detective operating under the regular law enforcement, and is therefore lower ranked than the prosecutor's office. He can't have his pay docked, but he's bound to get some bad reports back home.

I never did go into the specifics of his rank, now did I... Ah well. The situation's more like neither side can give orders to each other, so they have to put up with whatever crap the other does and says if they want to investigate.

Yeah, explanations for this kind of confusing thing would just bring up more confusion. We'll just leave it as neither side has authority over the other.

I decided to say he was lead because 1. he posted first for defense, 2. I didn't feel like it, and 3. I thought the third person was inactive, so I just decided ... idk if anybody else has a better idea I'm fine with it. :3

It's a joke comin' from me, but Tay might be serious. Anyway, just go off and try investigating the body where Gou's at while Lawlesse questions Camael or somethin'

But thing is idk where to hop in..i havent been reading cause im just confused..

Will do that. Sorry, but my timetable dam broke open and flooded the town of simj22.

Oh, hello. Well, I'm gonna go ahead and start figurin' a way to do stuff like penalty, sets of evidence each player has access to/the info they know on those pieces of evidence, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back