• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Attorney - Prelude of Fate; Past and Future

hey, Ultra..I'm gonna need some tips ;-; this is really hard for me to do this on my own

Alright, I'll help you out a little bit. Do you want that help to be in the form of an assistant prosecutor that just gives tips through the trial? I was already planning on making a prosecutor, detective, and defense attorney of my own for various things anyway, so don't feel bad about having me make a char.

Its just hard to post when I dont have a foundation made for me ;-; Cause I dont know how to actually be a procecutor when this is my first rp of something like this (Even though I did the other one fine, I actually had a foundation, but here I dont ;- ;)

Just start out doing what you think is right, and I'll give you tips if you're not doing all that well. From what you've done in the other one, I believe you can get a good start to this case. As for the rest... What naturally follows a good start, is a good run.

well..I'm not sure what to do now...Do I bring out the evidence or something?

Taykillz said:
you call the DETECTIVE to explain stuff, right?
The detective is called to explain how the evidence points to the defendant. This is simply the prosecution giving the basic facts that the defense should normally know by now.

You did just fine. Now then, I'm going to quickly make the current legendary prosecutor and defense attorney while the defense team responds to learning the information.

Pretty much, as all the evidence was just practically given to you. The details on the evidence you weren't told though, you won't know about.

yeah. ^>^ so i know of their existence now, and that the gun has 3 shots. and no prints. and no info on the necklace, other than it was found in the person's hand.

In other words, you don't know of the engraved name on the back, or the design of the necklace. You're pretty much just left behind on that with the statement of it belonging to the victim. Oddly makes me think of Phoenix Wright jumping to conclusions and asking how they know it belongs to the victim for some reason xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@UltraYuseke welcom back and I replied but I'm on my phone so it'll take a while to reply and my messages might be shorter. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back