• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Attorney - Prelude of Fate; Past and Future

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
Please use this thread to talk to me and/or others about the RP. Feel free to place your ideas here as well, as the only bad idea is an idea that's never told. I'm actually quite open to suggestions, as well as am willing to grant exceptions for a few things despite this being a "detailed" RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo, I've, uh, been an extreme fan of the AA series. Just haven't gotten the new game just yet due to my empty pockets. Can I join this RP?

I guess. Haha, thanks. I should play a homicide detective or something then

simj22 said:
Yo, I've, uh, been an extreme fan of the AA series. Just haven't gotten the new game just yet due to my empty pockets. Can I join this RP?
Of course you can join. All people welcome. The detective part, I'm not all too sure about. Go ahead and create your detective and I'll see if I think it's alright.

I'm actually getting off right now, but I'll be on in three hours. Just came to check stuff out quickly, that's all.

I'm just making the intro post real quick. Also, everybody fine with the starting point of the RP being the moment everybody enters the courtroom?

I'm not really specific about that. I'd prefer at least three to five, but if need be, I'll allow them to be shorter.

oh... my internet is dying right now, im having to restart it every few mins LOL. apologies.

so, should i enter the courtroom in my first post @UltraYuseke ?

That's pretty much how it's going to go. We are starting off in the courtroom, after all. You can still add details as to what they're doing on their way to the courtroom, so feel free to have your little pre-trial panic attack.

k and i am mid post lol.

right, im going to get sleep. being as it's half three in the mornin. see ya tomorrow guys, and happy new year! and gnight' lol.

Is the bullet wound through the temple or the forehead? Forensics report unclear got evidence jammed in a ladder stepladder.

@UltraYuseke when's the judge coming? everyone's posted a post so far, and everyone's in the courtroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back