• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

If Lucille gets into the dorm, it´ll be fun too. If he keeps being that nice to her, she might start to like him
I think the Dorm is open but not the room, Zephra, Lucretia and Lucy are in the same room as Gren. Poor Gren won't survive X.X

Okay, so if the dorm room of her friends isnt open, i want Lucille to be in the one that has the same dorm. its empty, lonely, perfect for her.

We're just waiting for Todd to guide us to the auditorium. Hope he gets back soon ;o
motheal and todd are roomed together but i feel bad for all motheal roomates cuase motheal may be a quite type but nexus like to fly around yelling about everything even at 1AM in the morning and if motheal gets possessed by him or anyone wellllllll it can get really weird sometimes

Raku Raku
Chocolateflavored Chocolateflavored
TheDragoon TheDragoon
Mane Mane
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Motheal is in the group too!! Don't ignore him like he's not there. >:(

I think the group of people Lucille is in isnt even headed to the auditorium, they go to the lesson. And Lucille even forgot she had a lesson, she has no idea there is a meeting at all.

I have returned, and don't worry, my post will include Todd getting everyone to the auditorium.

motheal and todd are roomed together but i feel bad for all motheal roomates cuase motheal may be a quite type but nexus like to fly around yelling about everything even at 1AM in the morning and if motheal gets possessed by him or anyone wellllllll it can get really weird sometimes

Hope Nexus can handle the hate and shouting from Todd, because if he gets woke up at 1 in the morning by a screaming spirit, needless to say it won't end well.

Due to the massive amount of posts I have to take into consideration and the fact I have very little time, my post is going to be lacking a little in quality. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm not sure which I look forward to more, Lucy meeting Aeri or her realizing she has to share a room with her sister and two of the girl's plentiful crushes.

ok anyone want me to make a third character?? someone fun!
also,i draw so if anyone is interested in me doing art for the rp i will ^^

i know motheal won't be very popular execpt for when you guys need notes and when he starts getting possessed more and cuasing trouble

and well eris is going to spend most her time around the giant brothers seeing as they are one of her roomates and so on (we thought they'd be a interesting and cute couple XD)

oh and here's a drawing of motheal and his ex-boyfriend felix:

WIN_20170906_231448.JPG

Last edited:
N Nonexisting your style is interesting, you should consider taking classes on drawing to make them even better, there are a few details that could use improvement, like the size of Motheals neck is a bit long in your current picture for example, but other then that it's pretty good on it's own and such :3

anyways, to everyone else, sorry about my poor posting as of recent, boyfriend came to spend the weekend and meet the family and such so been a little distracted so I'm going to increase the quality, please feel free to interact with Svetlana, just dont tryto stab yourself on her horn, it will hurt.

N Nonexisting your style is interesting, you should consider taking classes on drawing to make them even better, there are a few details that could use improvement, like the size of Motheals neck is a bit long in your current picture for example, but other then that it's pretty good on it's own and such :3

anyways, to everyone else, sorry about my poor posting as of recent, boyfriend came to spend the weekend and meet the family and such so been a little distracted so I'm going to increase the quality, please feel free to interact with Svetlana, just dont tryto stab yourself on her horn, it will hurt.

haha thanks,honestly been drawing my whole life and it's my favorite thing ^^ thanks for the criticism i guess XD though i like the way i do things rn as i'm still perfecting new aspects to my things

Gren still doesn't really have a crush yet by the way, he's kinda against the idea of having romantic feelings for somebody day one since he's so shy. If I had to say who has the best chance of getting along with him though it'd probably be Lucille.

Gren still doesn't really have a crush yet by the way, he's kinda against the idea of having romantic feelings for somebody day one since he's so shy. If I had to say who has the best chance of getting along with him though it'd probably be Lucille.
Yayz. She hasnt really crushed on anybody yet either, but Gren is really doing everything to make her do so, just saying. ;P Im totally shipping them anyways, but dont mind that, i´ll hide my little Grecille ship in a box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back