• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

I'll probably have a reply out by tomorrow, I accidently fell asleep early and now it's midnight so I need to sleep again. I'd normally stay up in this situation but Hurricane Irma has caused me and my family to be bunched up in the same hotel room so I can't stay up to type a reply. Night!

I'll probably have a reply out by tomorrow, I accidently fell asleep early and now it's midnight so I need to sleep again. I'd normally stay up in this situation but Hurricane Irma has caused me and my family to be bunched up in the same hotel room so I can't stay up to type a reply. Night!
oh man you're in florida :0 be careful and hehe this might be a hard road for them then

>Zephra likes Gren

Oh man this is gonna be awkward for Lucretia. Stuck in a room with a big sister who can't stand her and those two.

I LOVE IT

I'll be able to get a post up either tonight or in a few minutes. I'm in school right now.

Haha hey guys just a quick note.

When IC
"This means a pet is talking aloud."

In case anyone was wondering or was confused

Ce-R0 Ce-R0 I take it your talking to Maron? the headmaster is in the auditorium with almost all the teachers and the students as they come in. Just making sure thats were your character is haha

(Can I get everyone to head to the auditorium I know a few may be waiting for a responses thats fine, just as long as i cant get most)
I think the group of people Lucille is in isnt even headed to the auditorium, they go to the lesson. And Lucille even forgot she had a lesson, she has no idea there is a meeting at all.

I have a plan involving his brother late RP. I'll make his bro later by the way. I'm just giving Gren time to develop first.

Last edited:
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Not sure if I said it but could Lucy be moved into the room with Lucretia please? I think I said the wrong one when I asked last time

TheDragoon TheDragoon
How do you think Gren's going to respond to his last roomie? :3
I think his heart would sink from the fact he'd be overwhelmed but he'd probably get used to it... Unless all the girls smother him in his sleep. Poor guy would probably get ZERO sleep XD

I think his heart would sink from the fact he'd be overwhelmed but he'd probably get used to it... Unless all the girls smother him in his sleep. Poor guy would probably get ZERO sleep XD

The good news is, she's gay and therefore has no interest in him. The BAD news is, she might try and mess around with him anyway just to one-up her sister. And unlike Lucretia she has....people skills.

LE GASP!

But most importantly, hilarity will ensue.

The good news is, she's gay and therefore has no interest in him. The BAD news is, she might try and mess around with him anyway just to one-up her sister. And unlike Lucretia she has....people skills.

LE GASP!

But most importantly, hilarity will ensue.
If Lucille gets into the dorm, it´ll be fun too. If he keeps being that nice to her, she might start to like him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back