• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

Hey guys I don't know if you know this but a made an edit in the dorms page explaining how the dorms were. Check it out if you were wondering or confused.

As for the assembly I'm waiting just a bit longer for others to come join I think there are still a few that have yet to make it there sorry for any delay.

Also

THANK YOU SO MICH FOR BEING SO PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING!!!!​

As for the assembly I'm waiting just a bit longer for others to come join I think there are still a few that have yet to make it there sorry for any delay.

Also

THANK YOU SO MICH FOR BEING SO PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING!!!!​

It's alright, I got time

I suppose it could do either mainly the building are living magic builds. They repair themselves if things get out of hand and also say one character needs their room to be an ice box pretty much but the other needs it to be an oven. Even if they are in the same dorm room the two smaller rooms won't effect each other. And if said fire or ice person went into each other's room there would be steam but the room would adapt so both people could be in that room without it effecting the other!!!

Haha does that make sense? Sometimes when I explain things it makes sense to me but not others ^_^

If the assembly still needs time, you could, but dont have to,reply again.
I'm considering it, just don't know what I want to have Gren do this very moment so I'm gonna leave him to sit there till I can decide what I should have him do. Btw, I lowkey enjoy the Lucille and Gren ship lol

Die? Who said anything about dying? Heheheh... My plan shall be set into motion! ... Eventually XD
HM, then i don't know what could happen. Disappearing is hard, Lucille can sense him over a gigantic range. Should somebody come up to him, she'd be there. I feel my ship is safe.

HM, then i don't know what could happen. Disappearing is hard, Lucille can sense him over a gigantic range. Should somebody come up to him, she'd be there. I feel my ship is safe.
Oh you forgot about some CRUCIAL part of his character... And it'll be the part that spells his doom. Of course I won't tell anyone, cause that'd just ruin the surprise... Here's a hint tho. He has only HALF a soul. The other half is imbued in an object. I actually have 2 different plans I can execute but I have to think about it first.

Oh you forgot about some CRUCIAL part of his character... And it'll be the part that spells his doom. Of course I won't tell anyone, cause that'd just ruin the surprise... Here's a hint tho. He has only HALF a soul. The other half is imbued in an object. I actually have 2 different plans I can execute but I have to think about it first.
I am sure whatever is to happen will either be dealt with by Lucille, she can be really competent, once goes into her reaper form, or will scar her for live as it breaks her heart, making her less emotional and more distanced towards living people. WHat could possibly go wrong.

I am sure whatever is to happen will either be dealt with by Lucille, she can be really competent, once goes into her reaper form, or will scar her for live as it breaks her heart, making her less emotional and more distanced towards living people. WHat could possibly go wrong.
I don't think the plan is FOOLPROOF, but all I can say for the moment that the plan will probably be executed after Gren has developed as a character, in terms of power since he has little to none at the moment. No need to worry... Yet. *MANIACAL LAUGHTER*
Tbh though, I've probably given enough clues to reveal what will happen.

I don't think the plan is FOOLPROOF, but all I can say for the moment that the plan will probably be executed after Gren has developed as a character, in terms of power since he has little to none at the moment. No need to worry... Yet. *MANIACAL LAUGHTER*
Tbh though, I've probably given enough clues to reveal what will happen.
Oh i have pretty many ideas what could happen given on the clues you gave, but still, i dont see many possibilities other than either it doesnt affect Lucille´s feelings, should she fall for him, or it breaks her heart and that would change her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back