• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

"My roommates are a tiny adorable girl who gets scared uncomfortably easily, a cute angel with no idea what personal space is, and a succubus that KEEPS HITTING ON EVERY GIRL SHE SEES SEND HELP ;-;"
Gren's parents: "Don't worry son, it's all part of your training!"
Gren: "BUT DADDDDD :c"

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

I feel like Lucretia's instinctive response to this situation would be to try and use magic to kind of ease Lucile out of her shell and make her feel less afraid but I also don't want to do anything without permission. You okay with that or would you rather it not happen?

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

I feel like Lucretia's instinctive response to this situation would be to try and use magic to kind of ease Lucile out of her shell and make her feel less afraid but I also don't want to do anything without permission. You okay with that or would you rather it not happen?
Hm im not sure what effect it would have. THe fear she has is because she is not used to "alive" things... The thing taht would most ease her up is if one of them was an undead XD But you can do what you think would make sense, im gonna see how i react to that, alright?

The reason for everyone being in the same class was I didn't think many would want to be a teacher sssooo I made it that way so i didn't have well... 20 plus characters in just this rp alone haha!!! XD

The reason for everyone being in the same class was I didn't think many would want to be a teacher sssooo I made it that way so i didn't have well... 20 plus characters in just this rp alone haha!!! XD
ohhh I think I understand what you mean. Ight! So that means Val and Zephra share classes then. Where is he btw haha

Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 That's okay, I won't mind (my character might) but we will just have to see how this goes =]

Also..I want to put a disclaimer out..that if any of my characters (specifically Nerrezza) react negatively or dislike someone's character, please don't take it personal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back