• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Arcane

[QUOTE="Matthew Maple][ O he is a faerie the Fluttering Faeries where have we heard that name be for ? His wolf form asked inside his head I don't know Father told us many name's of the houses of diffrant races clan names and how each race worked I stop listening when he got to the faerie's said Adam back] He thought how to answer his question he finely decided to let him know about his bike he smiled big " Well It's nice to meat you prince Belladonna " He bowed thin went on speaking " your right about me being comfortable without clothing ashley yesterday and today is the longest I have had cloth's on. But you are right I will need to put on some cloth's I rode a bike here I hid it near the lake and in some bushes In side a compartment I have a bag of cloth's

[/QUOTE]
Belladonna nodded.

"Will you be needing assistance to reach it?"

Adam shook his head yes to Belladonna " Yes I would shift but I did not sleep last night and shifting could hurt me or kill me and with my body having no sleep I dont wont to use any of my wolf's power's do you have a way I can get to the lake fast ? "

[QUOTE="Matthew Maple]Adam shook his head yes to Belladonna " Yes I would shift but I did not sleep last night and shifting could hurt me or kill me and with my body having no sleep I dont wont to use any of my wolf's power's do you have a way I can get to the lake fast ? "

[/QUOTE]
Belladonna laughed lightly, it sounded like the tolling of tulips in spring.

"The same way we Flutter Fae get everywhere. I suggest you hold on tight." Belladonna swooped down and hook his arms under Adam's.

Making sure he had a good grip, Belladonna flapped his wings and lifted the both of them into the air. There was a soft flash of light, and Adam appeared to be dressed in royal garments similar to Belladonna's.

"This is the only illusion I have that would fit your size, sorry. Now, lead the way."

Delacare said:
Belladonna laughed lightly, it sounded like the tolling of tulips in spring.
"The same way we Flutter Fae get everywhere. I suggest you hold on tight." Belladonna swooped down and hook his arms under Adam's.

Making sure he had a good grip, Belladonna flapped his wings and lifted the both of them into the air. There was a soft flash of light, and Adam appeared to be dressed in royal garments similar to Belladonna's.

"This is the only illusion I have that would fit your size, sorry. Now, lead the way."
@Matthew Maple

Adam thought the out fit that Belladonna made for him was great he it felt great to be in the air " ok the lake is down that path " He potted down a dirt path it ends in a fork in the rode you will wont to go right thin farther down is the lake my bike is in the bush right next to the lake O thank you for the cloth's I fit perfectly " He yelled over the wind

@Delacare sorry I had a writers block

Matthew Maple]Adam thought the out fit that Belladonna made for him was great he it felt great to be in the air " ok the lake is down that path " He potted down a dirt path it ends in a fork in the rode you will wont to go right thin farther down is the lake my bike is in the bush right next to the lake O thank you for the cloth's I fit perfectly " He yelled over the wind [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32629-delacare/ said:
@Delacare[/URL] sorry I had a writers block
((No problem I get it all the time))

"You are very welcome. I was sure that no one would take kindly to looking up and seeing surprise genitals. Hold on; I'm increasing our speed." Belladonna doubled their flight speed and followed Adam's directions.

They landed after 10 minutes. Belladonna put Adam down gently and hovered in the air beside him.

"Here you are."

The ride was amazing what made it even better was his wolf form said this in his head [ I don't like this kid gettttt me down I mean us down what ever just get us down Adam did not say a word to him] he heard What Belladonna said and smiled when they landed he was a little sad that it was over his wolf was happy as for Adam he wished he could fly but he was here for some thing He looked at Belladonna " Thank you for the ride Prince Belladonna when I put on some new cloth's would you like to help me fined my friend ? " He waited for his answer he was started to like Belladonna he was getting the feeling they could be friends

[QUOTE="Matthew Maple]The ride was amazing what made it even better was his wolf form said this in his head [ I don't like this kid gettttt me down I mean us down what ever just get us down Adam did not say a word to him] he heard What Belladonna said and smiled when they landed he was a little sad that it was over his wolf was happy as for Adam he wished he could fly but he was here for some thing He looked at Belladonna " Thank you for the ride Prince Belladonna when I put on some new cloth's would you like to help me fined my friend ? " He waited for his answer he was started to like Belladonna he was getting the feeling they could be friends

[/QUOTE]
"I am not opposed to helping you."

Andrea swam towards the surface, figuring she could scope out what was up there. Upon seeing nothing immediately, she just dived back down a lay amid the coral. Somehow she sensed that Kiana was shocked or maybes afraid of her after the whole wing incident. Andrea had developed a way of being able to just know when people had a reaction to her appearance, after the whole incident at her mermaid school.

"Your so lucky. You get wings!" Kiana told Andrea. Her green eyes scanned the surface, looking for anyone suspicious. She dove up to the surface, and stayed up there for a few minutes. "I hear voices." She muttered, diving back down. "Someone's coming, Andrea."

(@Kaera)

Adam walked to the bushes where he had hid his bike he opened the compartment where his spare cloths was making sure Belladonna could not see him thin he took off the cloths he had given him and put on a new pair of blue jeans and a faded band t shirt this was a band that he could not remember the name of when he was dun he put on a new pair of sun glasses and walked back to Belladonna " Thank you for saying you will help me fined my friend she means a lot to me. " [ So can you smell her ? He asked his wolf no too much salt from the water ]

" So any idea's where to look ? " He asked thinking to him self his wolf was no help at all

@Delacare

Matthew Maple]Adam walked to the bushes where he had hid his bike he opened the compartment where his spare cloths was making sure Belladonna could not see him thin he took off the cloths he had given him and put on a new pair of blue jeans and a faded band t shirt this was a band that he could not remember the name of when he was dun he put on a new pair of sun glasses and walked back to Belladonna " Thank you for saying you will help me fined my friend she means a lot to me. " [ So can you smell her ? He asked his wolf no too much salt from the water ] " So any idea's where to look ? " He asked thinking to him self his wolf was no help at all [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32629-delacare/ said:
@Delacare[/URL]
"What manner of creature is your friend? FromFrom what I've observed, the creatures of this academy tend to congregate in groups of species before all else."

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostXShadow said:
"ill be right back" he said before sprinting off too his room. he grabbed a bunch of materials and shoved them into his bag before running back to the roof at full speed "here" he dumped the materials on the ground and handed Gray a piece of paper that had Latin writing on it. "Accipe bullas et facit ipsum esse unum ut novis epistolis potentiam non mentiar nunc deperditi dea lunae nobis invenietur" jake said fluently with out looking at the paper. say that and use your magic, it should build the necklace and then once the necklace is formed" he looked at molly use your fire on it until it turns silver" he looked at her with pleading eyes "hurry before a teacher finds us and expels me for being human" he looked like he was about to cry. no matter how much Jake hated being a witch he knew he was nothing without his magic, it was apart of him that had been ripped away.
@Nathan22 @ejssullivan
(sorry, I was busy with GISHWHES)

Molly began a stream of fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back