• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

4e798b9cb907a41e97273e02f8d64e28.jpg

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

TheGoldenGear said:
(NU *Triangle shield activate*)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(*breaks it and bear hugs* FOOK YEW! YER BOOTY IS MINE... Wait EVERYONE'S BOOTY IS MINE... ISHHH ALLL MIIIINEEEE!)

(*gives panda a bare hug* I'm here to slap bitches n get shit goin)

(*slaps* @AkwardWriter wake the fuck up! Imma needing to post and you're the teacher n shit. Fucking... do somethong)

(MEH! I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE WATER PARK! *cri* AND I GET SLAPPED?! *cri cri* I SOWWYYY!!!!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Oh sweetie! Do you need to go to the nu-" The teacher was interrupted when Onyx entered the room. "Young man! You will not use that kind of language in this classroom! Is that understood?" She questioned glaring darkly at Onyx.

------

Writer exited the classroom and ran to her dorm. She was so happy to be at her dorm. She took the lanyard off from around her neck and opened her dorm with the key. Once she entered, she locked it back up and set the lanyard on the dresser. She laid on the bed, and just with her luck she actually got cramps. She clenched her eyes shut and bared with the pain.

-------

Ashton woke up and was shocked at the time. He threw on a white shirt and some jeans, brushed his hair, threw on some shoes and rushed out the door. He ran into class lookin like a hot fucking mess.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nick looked up at the teacher then Onyx, shrugging as he took another spoonful of yogurt, already scribbling like a mad man on his paper, shuffling through pages as he wrote and wrote what looked like random letters and numbers with lines between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back