• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Writer thinks for a minute then, begins to speak. "Ooh~ could you hand me my sketchpad and my pencil?" She asks, pointing to the top of the dresser. She turns her music on, and 'Don't You Dare Forget The Sun' by Get Scared came on. "Zoe... What did I do to deserve a friend like you? And a boyfriend like your brother?" She asks, and checks her messages.

~*Texts*~

Zac[emoji180]: ~some random shit~

Me: I need kisses and cuddles... But I've got Zoe for that so everything's good xD jk I love you! Xoxo

~*End Of Messages*~

-----------

Ashton sighs in relief and smiles. "Don't worry... I'll try not to screw up." He says, then looks over at him. He's sees his phone in his hands. "Who are you texting? Is it Writer?" He asked, nudging him slightly. He felt a bit more relaxed, but there was still no doubt about it that still Zac scared the shit out of him.

(I take too long to type xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zoe giggles and immediately retrieves the girl's art supplies. She brings them back and scoots close to her to watch her draw.

"Oh, I guess you were just born. I think we were just meant to meet... We need each other!"

She grins, knowing Writer is texting her big brother. For someone who hated their relationship at first, Zoe has flipped her whole view of it. She sees them as a fairy-tale.

Zachary nods and tries to think of something for them to do while their sisters hide out and gossip, or whatever females do.

"Wanna go play video games?"

((Btw the only video games I've ever understood are Sims and Pokemon so I'm not going to know shit unless it's like mario cart or such xD ))

~*texts*~

W: *something about Zoe and love*

Z: You can kiss Zoe as much as you want as long as I don't have to kiss your brother... [emoji14]. <3 you 2

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Last edited by a moderator:
(KENJI THE FUCK xD )

Nightmare looks at her text.

~*Text*~

Night: What the fuck do u want onyx

She giggles slightly at the text she received from Zac before she turned her attention back to her best friend. "Hehe I bet you guys secretly hate me. I know the second I'm not around you guys all hang out with my brother and just talk shit about me. That's right, I know all your secrets." She laughed and then, stopped feeling the sudden pain again. "Fuuuuuuuck!" She exclaims, and starts drawing. She flips to the picture she had started of Zachary. She smiled as she began adding to it. She then, grabbed her iPod and began texting once more.

~*Texts*~

Zac[emoji180]: ~something about Zoe~

Me: Yeah I rather you not kiss Ashton. Your mouth, is mine [emoji6][emoji8]

Me: And I don't think I'll be kissing Zoe... Too busy drawing [emoji108]

~*End Of Messages*

----------

Ashton shrugs. "Sure, sounds cool." He said, as he thought of what games they would possibly be playing.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

("I want you baby"~Onyx

OMFG I CANT BREATE [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] #NightShallBePregAt16 right? Night is 16? Eh fuck it I dun care xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Jurassic world is AWESOME!)

Alex groaned as he started to come around from the sedatives, His eyes cross eyes slightly, he don't know what happened but he felt his back begin to heal. Maybe his shifter would finally give up their mate and just focus on getting everything together. He then noticed Cass.

"Hey Cass..what are you doing here?"

He looked genuinely confused why had the nurse called Cass, she could not have known they spoke.

He was laying on his stomach since his back was in a bad way.

Nightmare blushs at what onyx said.

~*Text*~

Night: i'm going to kill you where are you onyx tell me so i can rip ur head off

Zac begins to lead Ashton toward the game room. He's never actually been to it, but he saw it once when he was walking around.

While he walks he texts Writer back.

~*texts*~

W: *something about kisses and art*

Z: Good! ;) Just kick Zo out if you wanna sleep or something.

((I vote we just pretend Zac and Ashton are having fun because I'm lazy af ))

Zoe giggles until Writer is in pain again. She frowns and rubs the girl's belly.

"Go away cramps! I banish you to a boy's tummy! "

The younger sibling yawns and looks back at the sketch pad. She decides she can't sit still, so the girl crawls to the floor and does weird yoga poses out of boredom. She is usually able to entertain herself for a while doing stretches.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back