• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Blue follows and thanks him when he opens the door for her , she gasps when she see the room and turns to him"i get a bed?" her eyes got (literally ) brighter in excitement she took off her hoodie and wore a tank top underneath exposing her scars

blue looks down realizing that its not normal she walks over looking down , nervous all over again she looks up with a timid smile " Hi im Blue"

blues eyes widen in shock , no one is every that bold" um yes , alot of things have happened to me "

blue shurgs "its in the past " she crouches down to get something from he bag and her shirt rides up exposing a fairly new mark , a burn someone had branded her like a cow a week ago she stands fixing her shirt and she smiles " whats your name "

Tanna walked out of her room. She heard Jin in a room. She knocked on the door. "So, did you walk out because you didn't like the fact that my crush is a girl or because my crush wasn't you?" she asked when she heard the other voice. "Who's in there with you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
UnwantedTruth said:
Tanna walked out of her room. She found Jin. "So, did you walk out because you didn't like the fact that my crush is a girl or-" she then realized he was with a girl. "Oh, hey there!" She said to Blue.
(Oh, are they in her room? Should I edit my post?)

blue looks over at tanna with a timid smile " h-hello" she say to them and turns back to Jin " your questions?" i nodd leting him continue

She looked at him. "Are you serious? Is your definition of friend a victim of your pervertedness?" She then looked at the girl. "I'm Tanna, his roommate! What's your name and where's your wallet?" She said, extending a hand for a handshake. "Has he tried to put the moves on you yet?"

blue shook and backed up into the corner they were over whelming her " my name is Blue , i have no wallet, and if i dont like the 'moves' ill rip out his jugglar" she was afraid , her body quivered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back